Return to the Kitchens Forum

o
GW location

Posted by a2gemini (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 12, 14 at 10:25

About a year ago, someone put together a list of GWebbers and where we all live.
Silly me, I didn't clip it and tried searching google and GW
Does anyone else remember this post.
Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: GW location

Shall we start a new one until the other one shows up?

I'm Ann, I live in North Dakota.

o

I'm Cindy, I live in NE Ohio.

o

I'm Linelle, I live in Santa Rosa, CA (50 miles north of San Francisco).

o

I'm Vicki, I live in So Calif.

o

I'm Mary in Sarasota, Fl.

o

I'm Ellen, near Albany NY

o

I'm Michele and I live in Calgary, Montreal and Boca Raton.

o

I read much more than post, but I am Gayle and I live in Southern York county, PA in the little town of New Freedom.

o

I'm mags and I live in philadelphia, pa

o

hi, i am Sharon - Salt Lake City, UT

o

I'm Lynn and I live in Vancouver, B.C.

o

Deleted

This post was edited by jstell2008 on Fri, Sep 26, 14 at 10:28

o

Hard core lurker Amanda here (reno completed 2 years ago), from DC metro area. (Waving to a2!)

Edited to generalize my location. After reading that some are hesitant to reveal name and/or town, I googled my first name and town and came up with way too much information!

This post was edited by fouramblues on Sat, Jun 14, 14 at 9:52

o

Fort Lauderdale, FL

o

Another Ellen! I live in Westchester County, about 40 minutes from NYC.

This post was edited by ellendi on Fri, Jun 13, 14 at 22:58

o

Andy here, another mostly lurker, from Brighton, MI.

> •Posted by williamsem
> I'm Ellen, near Albany NY

And oh my, williamsem, I was *certain* you were Emily Williams from Texas!

o

Phoenix, AZ, aka Hades!

o

Laura-a little town 90 miles north of NYC in the Hudson Valley

ellendi- I lived in Pound Ridge for 22 years, before moving here

o

Helene in central NJ

o

I'm Ed, also in Brighton, MI. Counting Andy above that makes two of us from one small town ... and very close to a2gemini in Ann Arbor.

o

Renee, Santa Cruz California

o

Southern NYS

o

I'm Malisa. I'm in So Cal.

(What's that place that's not quite as hot as Hades? That's where I live.)

o

Westchester County, NY as well.

o

Displaced northwesterner, in Charleston, SC. I know of only one other poor soul here who enjoys MCM. :(

o

Sara, lurking from Ann Arbor. We have a nice Michigan group going here.

o

The abbreviations in titles and threads sometimes have me working to figure out the puzzle. My first thought was GW = Garden Web. But that location word in a Kitchen Forums title had me thinking positioning for a kitchen appliance...? Hmmm "G" could be garbage.. .grout... grate... grill... but then the "W" going with it just didn't form any winning combinations. Finally I clicked on the answer page--to discover you really did mean Garden Web Location. lol

Gyr in Orange County, California.

o

I'm Bev in Ontario, just south of "The D." The MI people will know where that is. ;)

I like the option of checking out selection and prices in the US because sometimes even with CAD taxes and exchange, it's still cheaper. I bought my cabinets at Ikea in Canton rather than drive 3 hours each way to get them in Canada. The exchange wasn't as bad (for me) when I got them and some stuff is just cheaper there.

o

Debra in Western New York (near Buffalo)

cat_mom, are you near this way or toward NYC?

o

Nancy here, in southern Kentucky, formerly in southern Texas.

o

I'm in So. Cal, seems there are a few of us here! :-)

o

Mgmum, Lol! Most people don't realize that the Windsor area is actually south of Detroit! I love that IKEA in Canton, I never come out of there empty handed.

Linelle,, I've been to Santa Rosa several times when we went to CA for winery tours. Such a pretty town and some fabulous restaurants. I still remember a terrific coffee shop in the old train station in the historic part of downtown. Don't know if it still there but I have fond memories.

o

Just Retired is Sue in Minnesota:)

o

Jennifer in the Texas panhandle.

I guess its amusing that the site I found to give so much kitchen advice is a gardening website. I can't garden due to our drought!

o

Hi other Ellen! *waves*
I'm also in touch via email with another other Ellen from GW starting a reno local to me, but she's currently in another state.

I know of at least 2 other GW in the Capital District (Albany area), though I don't recall seeing them here lately (to be fair, I'm not reading as many threads as I used to though).

Should I know who Emily Williams is?

o

I'm Andrea from Pittsburgh, PA. Seems that the eastern part of the state is well represented, but not so many of us from the western side.

o

Chris in a small So Cal beach community half way between L.A. and San Diego
...62 year native in the same town

o

I'm Evan, from Nashville, TN. And before anyone asks, I hate country music.

o

debrak2008, we live in Rockland County (about 40 min. north of NYC give or take).

o

andreak- At least your state is on here! ;) How is it possible that I live in the second largest state and pretty much no one else on this board is from Texas?
They must be too busy grilling! :D

o

ellendi and sas95, my college roommate was from Rye and I spent several wild vacations there.

aamichz5, was it Aroma Roasters? If so, it's still there, very popular spot.

ReBe231, I grew up in Los Gatos. As a kid I spent all my summers in Capitola. My dad ran the concessions on the cement boat in Seacliff. My daughter was born at Dominican Hospital.

o

Chicago suburb

o

Sara, from Silicon Valley. 18 years ago, we bought a modest ranch house that is now bicycling distance from Google. Things have changed a lot in my neighborhood!

Linelle and Renee--I halfway grew up in SC, and went to UCSC in 1969. Friends of mine own a winery in westside SC. We drive Santa Rosa-ward on forays to Russian River wine country and parts north. Love both areas.

I'm always interested in knowing where people are from and where they end up!

o

I'm in Charleston, SC.

Ann, I grew up in northwestern ND and still have lots of family there. Don't run into too many folks from ND.

o

Cat_mom, I work in Rockland County.

Linelle, I'm trying to imagine what a wild vacation in Rye entails.

o

Sarasota, Florida, but did 40 years in Ohio and a decade in Michigan.

o

I'm Karen, in MA, in a rural town with lots of trees about half an hour north of Boston. A2's been to visit!

o

Wow!
A lot of responses.
When things settle down, I will put together a spread sheet of the names ad locations.
Family arriving today.
Big Bang birthday next week
Coming out of retirement for 5 days (2 days next week)

Footballmom I grew up in southern York county in a small township. I went to Dallastown. Parents moved back to Reading Pa before I graduated. I went to UConn (most people heard of UConn now but when I first moved to A2 and would say UConn, you went to school in Canada or Alaska? LOL

Most of you know I am from Ann Arbor which is known as A Squared but never heard any one from A2 ever say I am from A Squared. Gemini for when I was born.

When AAMich joined, most created a handle describing their location.
BTW- I keep meaning to send you an email to see how you are progressing. (We actually live only 2 miles apart)

MGmum-LOL. Great trivia question - what is the closest country south of Detroit.

This started when CEFreeman mentioned she was planning a trip back to Michigan and would live to do a meetup in the area.

Thanks for the great responses

PS I didn't reveal my first name yet as it is unique. Lots is Sue, Anne, Sara etc around but only one of me - I don't even have an internet twin if I use both first and last name to surf.

o

Another Michigander here, Misty from sub of Grand Rapids, Michigan & Placida, FL. Can't take the long winters after living in FL for years, but it's good to be "home". We have property in Howell, MI right down the road from Brighton so that makes almost 3 from a small town. It's a small world!

Michigan reunion anyone?

o

Building a house that we plan to retire to in 3 years in Bar Harbor, Maine.

o

DC Metro area here.

o

I'm Kate from northern NJ, about 20 miles outside of NYC.

o

I'm Brenda from Myersville, Maryland (hour north of Washington, DC - on a good day of traffic, just south of Pennsylvania), near Appalachian Trail.

o

sas95, my friend was wild wherever she was, hence it was in Rye. Also, the drinking age was still 18 and we were stupid.

o

Another resident of "not quite as hot as Hades", Southern California, about 30miles north of L.A.

o

I'm mostly a lurker here but the advice on here has been invaluable! Just installed new counters, thanks to y'all it was went smoothly!
I'm a former Ann Arborite. Hence the screen name which translates to Ann Arbor Massage Therapist. I recently moved to the Asheville, NC area.

o

Wendy from a small "village" about 25 miles north of Boston - and the rest of the time on an island off the Cape.

linelle- I grew up in Rye- many moons ago - we went elsewhere for "wild" times!

oldbat2be/Karen- you must be nearby...

o

Heather living on the coast of southern NC after living in Charleston, SC for 20 some odd years.

schicksal, there is a very cool MCM home around the corner from my old house in Riverland Terrace. It was owned by Angie Hranowsky for some time before it sold a couple of years ago. You should contact the Preservation Society, there are bound to be more folks that appreciate MCM! I have attached a link for you...

Here is a link that might be useful: Modern in the Holy City

o

Hey-where are all the PNWesterners???

Lee in eastern WA state. Grew up in PA ~ 30 miles NW of Philadelphia.

o

Stephanie from Hawaii, Island of Oahu. Waving to all of you in Calif. I frequently travel to SoCal to visit family.

o

wiliamsem:

>Should I know who Emily Williams is?

Of course not! It's just what I assumed your nickname was short for ... based on *no* evidence I should add.

Andy.

o

sas95, whereabouts in Rockland?

Drinking age was 18 when my friends and I were 18. We were 19 when they raised it to 19, and 21 when they raised it yet again. We were the youngest ones in the bars for years! :)

o

hsw_sc
Oh wow, I haven't seen that one in a while. When I saw it for sale while hitting up listings before the move here it was listed closer to $650-700K.

There was nothing close to this style for sale when I moved here a few months later except for a place claiming to be MCM remodeled as Tuscan. We bought a large 1959 ranch and are rebuilding it. and converting the layout and architecture to MCM room by room. It'll wrap up in a few years when the old roof and rafters come off and the new design goes in. Can't wait...

o

Another Southern California here, actually a native. I prefer to remain anonymous, but you can call me Trixie. ;)

o

Leasa, in Kansas near the MO/KS line.

o

Cat_mom, I'd rather not post the exact town, but I'm just a couple of miles from the Palisades Mall.

o

I hear you, I feel the same way.

You'll have to join us the next time we plan a NYC area get-together!

o

Serious lurker here, I only come for the pictures. :)

Central NC since 1981. Grew up in NE Ohio.

o

Love seeing where everyone is from. Thanks!

Amy in Virginia

o

We did our kitchen 12 years ago, but I still lurk. And I will claim authorship of a couple of ideas: 1) no one ever regretted more windows, and 2) the scratches in your new SS sink will become "patina".

I'm another Helene (there aren't many of us) and I'm between Monterey and Santa Cruz CA.

o

Seattle!

o

I'm from a mid sized city 1 hour west of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Nice to see the diversity of locals on the board.

Carol

o

Another northern NJ/nyc suburb here!

o

Kathy from NW suburb of Chicago....longtime lurker, strategic poster!

o

Rebecca, from Freehold, Central NJ.

A2, thanks for taking the time to do a spread sheet! Great idea!

BirchPoint, we LOVE Bar Harbor and Acadia.It is such a long drive from here, even with the LL Bean flagship store in Freeport along the way. I think we have been to Acadia three times. Wonderful spot for a retirement home, but I think the winters would wear us down into retreat. Good for you, enjoy!

o

I'm in Chevy Chase MD. I think there are a reasonable number of DC-area posters but they're not well-represented yet on this post.

I also watch all the NE references here; I grew up in a small town 30 miles outside Boston, and lived in the city (the North End - no need for a kitchen since there were too many great restaurants to bother cooking!) for a long time after college. GW seems to command a good number of posters from the suburbs where many of my family and friends now live... I always wonder if I know one of you somehow!

o

Mark, Hudson Valley

o

Christine, Montreal Québec. Currently working on the complete renovation of a house we bought in a Tampa suburb. The house was a shortsale, owned by an elderly couple who gutted the house before realizing that they could not get any financing as there mortgage was already more than the value of the house. I will start a different post to share my progress as this site has been very helpfull.

o

I am Sandra, from Floyds Knobs, IN, a rural area just across the Ohio River, 400 feet above and only 15 minutes from downtown Louisville, Ky.

o

Hi I 'm very new here, my name is Theresa and I live in Northern Illinois, Rockford area.

o

I live across the pond from a2gemini. I am located about 20 miles west of Milwaukee, WI.

Hope all is well with you a2. Have you started your bathroom remodel yet?

o

I'm Christine and live in Upper Marlboro, MD, actually directly between DC and Annapolis.

I grew up in MI, so I have an affinity for my 'ganders up there.

o

Hello everyone! Susie from Illinois

o

Sometimes poster, full time lurker...Linda, on Long Island, about 30 mins east of NYC.

o

Central Ohio and central New York.
A large craigslisting territory that helped with two kitchens.

o

Linelle, yes, I think Aroma Roasters is the name. I'm glad it is still there. We stayed at the historic hotel across the street. They had awesome homemade lemonade mixed with fresh mint for guests.

A2gem, you have been pretty busy these past few months. After weeks of delay with mechanicals during the winter, the addition is starting to look like a real house. drywall has been hung & being mudded. The drywaller is actually working this weekend as he did last weekend. We are living with everything covered in plastic, but the dust has really not been a problem--yet. Sanding will probably start next week. DH and are priming siding this weekend. Whoo-hoo, the KD is coming next week to measure for cabinets. I will finally be able to use the information I have learned from everyone over the past couple of years.

We definitely need a michigan get-together sometime.

Badgergal, we have taken the car ferry SS Badger across the pond twice. I always think of the ferry when I see your screen name. We went last summer over the 4th holiday and went down to Milwaukee and did a few brewery tours.

o

Deborah, southern California. Third generation native.

o

Sixtyoh, we own a commercial building in Saugerties.

AndreaK, we love Pittsburgh. My youngest graduated from University of Pittsburgh.

o

Hello all. Denise here. A Connecticut transplant in Gilbert, AZ for the past 13 years. And what tomatofreak said.........aka Hades. But you don't have to shovel sunshine, so it's all good!

o

Currently building in the Low Country in South Carolina.

From Michigan, grew up in metro Detroit, spent much of my adult life in Traverse City. Have kids and grands in GR area. I'll be up there in late July and again in October. There are a few West Michigan posters over on the building forum here too.

o

Hi everyone! I'm Kara, been lurking mostly, sometimes posting for about a year. I have learned so much since then. From the congested southwest suburbs of Chicago, but spending lots of time by beautiful Lake Shelbyville in central Illinois.

o

You poor AZ folks - I'd rather shovel than sweat! Up here we can always put on more clothes to stay warm, but I can only take off so much - and then I'm still hot.

Then again, Wednesday it was 50 degrees here, so we could use a little warmth.

o

Georgia, metro Atlanta, but spend time in the Low Country, SC whenever I can every year. DH native of SoCal, Cal Poly grad, so out there every year too to visit the family.

o

Ashley near Burlington, NC.... or Borington as we like to call it!

Hi to aamassther, hsw_sc, and aok27502!!!

o

Gigibozo= Sue from Connecticut.

o

Hi,
Great idea, this is fun!
A coastal town south of Boston and an island off the coast of Cape Cod.
MJ

o

North Mississippi sticks.

o

From eastern Ohio. Mostly a lurker but recently built home and this site was VERY helpful, especially with the kitchen!

o

I am in Port Townsend, Washington. Before that I lived in Denver, CO. Native of San Francisco and spent many summers in Santa Cruz, where my father was born.

o

Jeannie, on Long Island, NY, about 40 minutes from the Queens border.

o

Texas_Gem: You are not alone! DH and I are both native Texans and Red Raiders, currently living in the DFW area. I have a lot of extended family in the Panhandle. Nothing like the sunsets and dust storms in West Texas! We are Maines Brothers fans, which probably dates us? They are retired now, but still play every couple of years in Lubbock. Maybe you know them?

Howdy from the Dallas / Fort Worth area!

o

Another Texan here, closer to the coast.

o

I'm Connie, at home in Pacific Northwest woodlands a bit north of Seattle, WA.

Shoutout to other PNWers, leela4 and kalapointer.

o

Lynn fr CT - in a suburban shoreline city east of New Haven. On a clear day I can see Long Island, so next time I am down at the docks I'll wave, just in case!

o

ellendi- I am in a little town right near Rhinebeck. i bought all my tile in Saugeties.

o

Sixty, small world. We had a second home on the Esopus which we sold. Keeping the building, at least for now. It gives us an excuse to go up and see what's going on.

o

Sixty, small world. We had a second home on the Esopus which we sold. Keeping the building, at least for now. It gives us an excuse to go up and see what's going on.

o

I'm Cindy, another from So Cal- Orange County.

o

Wow- amazing number of responses - can't wait to put this spread sheet together and see who lives where!
So glad my GW twin responded from Wisconsin - Badgergal.

Hopefully Breezy, Beekeeper, Beagles will chime in.
I wonder how Rhome is doing these days as well. We almost met in Tacoma.

Glad Fouramblues chimed in - we were doing our kitchens at the same time as well and both used Buckingham.

Also Poohpup who was so inspirational to me. I know I am missing a few others but tired and have a relay race tomorrow.

I get to do the mile swim in a lake (realizing I haven't been open water swimming in at least 10 years of more... and only have 6 swims for the year...) and then a crazy leg - run 1.5 miles, tube down the Cascades (almost white water but not quite), run a bit more, go down a water slide - tag off and wait for our next swimmer and run another 2.5 miles to the finish. - 10 event, 5 person relay!

MLleaving - Love TC - great town in the winter and hope to visit in the summer soon.

aamassther - we will be down your way for a bike trip in September.

This post was edited by a2gemini on Sat, Jun 14, 14 at 21:05

o

Another Pacific Northwesterner...I live on an island in the Puget Sound..

o

Another Howdy from Texas!!! Doreen here in Houston. I've been on GW about 3 yrs after downsizing to a smaller home for retirement. My kitchen was installed 2.5 yrs ago. Phase 2 cabinets, for the family room, coffee bar, and a bedroom/computer area are due for delivery July 17th. I can't wait to have the mess behind me and finally have enough storage to completely unpack.

o

Ott2- I hear ya on the sunsets and dust. I have a friend from here that lived in Houston for a few years, moved back for a job and she has been miserable, in large part due to the dust storms and her asthma.

But, even she says their truly is nothing quite like our gorgeous cotton candy sunsets. I've never seen another place with such beautiful sunsets and I'm fortunate enough to live in the country with unobstructed views.

I had to look up the Maine's Brothers band, they are before my time and I don't really listen to country music but, still cool to see or hear of a band from the area who made it big.

o

gr8day: my DH graduated from CalPoly also. Pomona or SLO?

Linda (darbuka). About your user name, do you play one?

Fun thread.

o

My name is Rosemary, my Mom's name is Rosemary. My family calls me Romy. I live in a Northwest suburb of Chicago.
Hollysprings-I have family that lives in those Mississippi sticks, My Mom's in Tupelo, my brother's in Booneville. We all grew up in the Chicago area until my Dad retired & moved us to Ms. to raise bird dogs & cattle.

o

I live in Seattle ... Tangletown. I love to walk Greenlake!!
Nancy

o

Baltimore/DC Metro Area!

o

Rachel from Chicago, near west suburbs. (Love it here, but can't believe this is where I've ended up. My upbringing was bicoastal.)

o

Chicago 'burbs, near the beautiful blue lake, I want to paint a room that color. It's repaying us for the historic winter with cool, pleasant days now!

o

North suburb of Chicago and closed on a home in Tucson, Az in April 2014. We will be snowbirds. We will do a gut kitchen reno of the Arizona house. What did I get myself into? I am too old for this!

A2, my gs just did a one and a half mile open water race this morning. Took about a half hour. yay

o

I live in Northern New Jersey.

o

lynn2006, although from CT, (another Lynn) I spent a year working in Cedar Knowles and living in Randolph. Came back to CT, but I am always the first one to say that NJ gets such a bad rap for no reason. It was beautiful where I worked and lived.

I always tell my kids, if you are willing to be patient, you will always find something you share with another. These posts prove it. Loving this.

o

Hudson Valley, NY -- between catmom and williamsem

o

Another Michigander here - Julie from southeast mi.

o

Good Morning!
Long time lurker, built new home on 28 acres in 2012.

'Rehired' to Northwest Arkansas from northern Chi-town 'burbs. Transitioned from corporate life to hobby farmer. After a few bumps, have a Llewellin (English) setter and raising mini Herefords.

Value the info, 'conversations' and GW comrades.
~bgj (female)

o
lynn-r-ct - RE: GW location

Lynn-r-ct,, Where I live is as pretty as Randolph as I am half hour from it and I am near so many highways but my area is very country-like. I have the best of both worlds but unfortunately, the cost of living is very high where I live. I also love Connecticut! I think when people think of NJ, they think of the Newark area where they get off at when flying into NJ.

I love reading about where everyone's location. What a great post!

o

CountryatHeart - Love Lake Shelbyville. Lots of "Illinoisans" on the Kitchen Forum.

o

I'm just west of Toronto, Ontario.
I've been a long-time lurker since we remodeled our bathroom and I happened across the bathroom forum. We incorporated several ideas from that forum and love our new bathroom. We're now about ready to rip open our walls for a major kitchen remodel :)

o

we split time between two kitchens -- San Francisco and elsewhere in Northern California

o

East of Seattle, also within biking distance to Google and more prominently, Microsoft.

o

Hi, Im mostly a lurker. Live in the middle of the atlantic ocean on an island called Iceland. Volcano island. Have lurked for many years.

o

Jenny here... Central kentucky, just finished forever house.

o

Wow what a posting- great idea a2gemini!
Mostly lurking getting a dream list together for the past few years, finally knee deep in kitchen and bath Reno!
Another girl from northern NJ

o

Waving to lisapoi. We are practically neighbours. I am in Guelph ON.

Carol

o

Another Wisconsin girl here. I am about 30 miles north of Madison

o

Been a serious lurker for a few years. Planning a custom build next year, so I'll be asking for advice soon.

Sandy in central Louisiana

o

Marisa in northern Westchester county, NY. But dreaming of moving to Orange Co., CA!

o

Y'all can test your google maps on this one. 3 kitchens - in Elora, Ontario; in Highlands East, Ontario; and in Evian, France.

o

Cathi, another PNW'er, Seattle burbs-ish. Here by way of Annapolis, MD and a native South Floridian.

o

westsider40:

We winter in Tucson, close to Sabino Canyon. We love the city and all of the outdoor things it has to offer. Hope everything goes smoothly with your move.

JR

o

I started the spreadsheet but won't be able to finish for a few days. I inputted 50 GWebbers so far!
I think the thread turns into a pumpkin at 150 messages, so wanted to pop in an update.
It will be interesting to see which area has the most folks on line or lurking.

o

Currently we are 20 miles north of Milwaukee but are transferring to the Texas panhandle.

o

Hi,

I'm Karen and love to check out home decorating, baths and kitchens. (I'm helping my daughter and husband remodel their 60's ranch.) We live in the Portland, Oregon area.

o

Westchester County NY -- 25-30 min north of NYC.

o

An unincorporated area of Chicago just east of Rosemont . JB

o

Lovestowalk, we are neighbors-- I'm near Kidd Valley. See you at the lake!

o

Hey everybody, another Texan here! Susan in Austin....but looking for another place to go sooner than later! The gypsy in me is calling out!

Thanks a2, great idea!

o

I'm Anne in southern New Hampshire.

o

Mostly a lurker prepping for a kitchen/1st floor remodel, hopefully sooner than later!

We live in the Wash DC/Baltimore area along the western shore of the Chesapeake Bay.

o

bcafe- what area of the Texas panhandle will you be in?

o

Bonjour, Moebus! I was in Evian last summer, for about 5 minutes LOL! We had some time between trains in Lausanne, so we ferried over to Evian, hopped off to touch ground and grass, and ferried back. It was lovely, hope to stay longer next time :)

I may have a story about Elora, too. During the war, my grandparents' china pattern wasn't being shipped to the States, but it was available in Elora. I think it was Elora, will check with Dad.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: This thread has reached the upper limit for the number follow-ups allowed (150). If you would like to continue this discussion, please begin a new thread using the form on the main forum page.

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here