Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
If you have a steam combi oven . . . .

Posted by neroselover (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 12, 13 at 9:58

what do you have for the rest of your appliances? I'm trying to pick appliances for our new build and like what I've seen of the steam combi ovens. I originally had planned on a double wall oven and a cook top. My DH is now saying that if I do the steam combi oven, I don't need a double oven.

Wondering what set ups others have in their kitchens.

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: If you have a steam combi oven . . . .

I have a gagg steam combi and have a 27in gagg convection and a warming drawer. Regular microwave.

o

Wolf steam w/a 30" Wolf convection and a 36" gas oven in my BS range.

o

I have the gagg combi steam and a single gagg wall oven.
I often use the steam at 0% steam (so functioning as a regular oven) for items that don't need to be in a full sized oven. Faster to preheat and I don;t have a big oven with all that heat.

o

i have a stack with miele combi steam on top with trim kit, Miele 30" oven in the middle and miele 30" warming drawer on the bottom. I have a 48" capital culinarian rangetop.. and a panasonic microwave (from costco) mounted under island.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here