Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
debbie1000

Where to buy knobs online?

debbie1000
9 years ago

I'm actually looking for knobs for a bedroom dresser but I know the kitchen GW's will know:)

Can you give me some recommendations on where to get reasonably-priced knobs online?

Thanks!

Comments (11)

• plumberry
    9 years ago

I've gotten them from amazon

• Bunny
    9 years ago

Top Knobs has a huge selection and will send you three free samples, you pay the shipping. You can do that multiple times. The multitude of choices can be overwhelming. It helps if you have an idea of the finish you're after and then narrow your choices. I went nuts over samples and indecision for my new bathroom vanity. I ended up with something completely different from my original vision.

Have fun.

• cba6777
    9 years ago

We got our pulls from pullsdirect.com. Really great prices and their customer service was great. There were supposed to be 2 boxes in our shipment, but when only one was delivered and there was no indication it was a partial shipment, I called and they found out that the courier service screwed up and assured me I would have the other box by a certain date. It came by the promised date.

However I did first go to Lowes/HD or any place I knew I could buy a knob and then return them, so that I could get a feel for color/size on our cabinets. The problem with many of the online stores is they usually have a restock fee.

• scpalmetto
    9 years ago

Lee Valley - you can buy one or more as samples to see if you like them and if they do not work out, you can send them back and they will refund the price you paid plus the shipping both ways. IMO, they are a top notch company.

• jellytoast
    9 years ago

After researching online prices for Top Knobs, I found that I could purchase them from a local kitchen and bath supply showroom at SIGNIFICANTLY lower prices.

• blackchamois
    9 years ago

I found a great deal on Amerock through AH Turf.com - they had the best prices of anywhere else I checked.

• MizLizzie
    9 years ago

Overstock.com unless you want a brand name or need a shade of brass or antique brass. Big selection, dirt cheap, no restock fee, and they sell them in bags of 5, 10, or 25. After spending a hideous amount of money on cabs, appliances and counters, it was a relief to find a bargain.

If you see something you like, do the math. When I got mine, 5 bags of 5 knobs was cheaper than 1 bag of 25. Go figure.

• dcward89
    9 years ago

I also purchased ours on Overstock.com. We used 10" stainless pulls everywhere and needed 32 of them. Ordered a box of 10 and a box of 25 and it was approx. $125 for all of them. Some places I saw were $5 or $6/pull.

• hbrrbh
    9 years ago

We had great luck with YourKnobStore. They will not only price match other sources, but they will give an additional discount on the lower price. They price matched knobs and pulls for us with no issue at all. In addition, you can purchase up to 3 samples from them. If you buy from them within a certain time period, they will apply the cost of the samples to your order, so the samples end up being free. They had past shipping, and were very responsive to emails.

• OOTM_Mom
    9 years ago

Another vote for A&H Turf. They were very nice and helpful. Be sure to call them if you have any questions.

Sponsored
Cabido Design & Build
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
DC & Montgomery County's Best in Full Service, Custom Home Remodeling