Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
isixpacku

Please help me pick my pendants

isixpacku
9 years ago

We are trying to make the final push to finish the kitchen and picking pendants and a fixture for over the breakfast table, which I have no ideas on yet, is one of the last things we have left. I would love to get opinions on pendants.

For those you not familiar with my kitchen we have typhoon bordeaux granite, a 48" Rachiele copper sink, Waterstone PLP 5500 faucet, and the cabinets are traditional raised panel with mitered doors and a pillowed edge. Below are a couple of pictures.

Here are the two of the pendants I am considering. I have loved the Hudson Valley Darien pendant since I first found it on GW. I would have ordered it weeks ago but I was trying to find a less costly pendant. The other pendant I found recently is visual comfort boston pendant. The Darien pendant is 8" wide while the Boston one is 5 3/4" wide. Our island is 114" long, and we were planning on having three pendants.

Now that the granite is in I am wondering if we should have amber color shades instead of white. Amber shades typically aren't my favorite because of how yellow they are put I wonder if they would look better.

I would appreciate it if you have any opinions to share or any pendants you think would look great.

Here are the pictures.
Hudson Valley Darien:

Visual Comfort Boston:

Kitchen:

Granite/backsplash/faucet laying on side:

Cabinet color:

The inspiration picture for the HV Darien pendants:

Comments (6)