Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
what is the name of this granite

Posted by camii41 (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 11, 13 at 1:34

hi all,
we bought a granite remnant but they didn't have a name on it. can anyone tell me what it is? or where online to look. we have installed it and i luv, luv, luv it. but i want to know if it needs to be sealed. thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: what is the name of this granite

another pic

o

last one

o

aha. i think i found the answer. and quite by accident, here on gardenweb. volga blue?? the pics i posted show much more green because of the flash.

o

Yep, Volga Blue. That's what I have in my kitchen and I love it!

o

yipeee!!!! we got this remnant quite by accident. we went to granite company that sells off its remnants. we told the fabricator what we were looking for in colour and he said he though he had something we might like. we loved it and when we asked the price he said that piece was unmarked with a name so he would give the salesman another name of a cheaper granite so we would get a deal. i thought maybe he was b'sing but t looks like he came through. yay. so happy to find out it's volga blue and virtually bulletproof. it's in the kids bath, 18 and 21 and still quite messy. great to know i don't have to worry to much.

o

yipeee!!!! we got this remnant quite by accident. we went to granite company that sells off its remnants. we told the fabricator what we were looking for in colour and he said he though he had something we might like. we loved it and when we asked the price he said that piece was unmarked with a name so he would give the salesman another name of a cheaper granite so we would get a deal. i thought maybe he was b'sing but t looks like he came through. yay. so happy to find out it's volga blue and virtually bulletproof. it's in the kids bath, 18 and 21 and still quite messy. great to know i don't have to worry to much.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here