Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bonniez3

New Stove Color

bonniez3
9 years ago

Hi, I have a problem and I really need advice. I had to buy a new stove and have had a Kenmore convection oven for 3 1/2 months (bought at Sears). It is Bisque in color, like my frig and dishwasher. The other day, I was cooking on the back burner and there are burn marks-found out it is a common problem with this style of stove top, as the panel sticks out and the back burner is a large burner.

Well, today I was able to get my money back (only had a 90 day guarantee, so feel I'm lucky to get it back) and assumed I had to buy a new stove from Sears again and the lady was not happy with me. Well, I found a nice stove, not convection (only used the convection once and don't need it) and it costs less--the only problem is it does not come in Bisque. I like the clean lines of it and ordered it. It is stainless steel and has a black cooktop. The stove will be on a short wall of its own, so it won't be next to lighter appliances.

Do you think it will look okay in the kitchen with the other appliances? My sink is white and faucet and lights are oil bronze. I know this sounds crazy, but do you think it would work? This new stove also comes in white. Would you go with SS or white?

Thanks for your help

Comments (3)