Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Delta Cassidy Faucet

Posted by stockybod (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 27, 13 at 0:56

Hi all,

Task at hand is deciding on the kitchen facet. Delta is a given, love the magnetic hold. We will be paring it with the Kohler Whitehaven. We're going with a pull down and both like the Cassidy model. Went back to the kitchen showroom yesterday and the facet just looks so big. When I compare it to the Delta Arabella (HD) or Savile (Lowe's) models, the actual size of the spout seems so much bigger? Could anyone comment on this. Who out there has a Cassidy. My imagination perhaps?
Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Delta Cassidy Faucet

I'm going to label myself as a certain age here, but I initially saw the post title as, "David Cassidy Faucet."

Back to your regular programming.

I don't think it's any bigger in size than many popular faucets. Take a look at pics of the the Kohler Vinnata if you want to see how a big honking faucet looks in an average sized kitchen.

o

Now I keep staring at mine! I think it looks just right for my sink which is a one bowl. (32" X 21")

o

I love the Cassidy. We are getting the touch model if we get it. I will have a 1 3/4 bowl silgranit sink with mine, it seemed sized correctly for it.

o

I really like the Cassidy. It's a very attractive faucet and will look stunning with your Whitehaven. What finish are you going with?

o

We have the Cassidy touch2O for both our Siligranit 1 3/4 bowl and the bar sink version for the prep sink. I actually agreed to it without even seeing it (it was so new it wasn't in the kitchen/bath showroom yet, only in a catalog). I love the size of the spout, especially for rinsing veggies and fruit. And i love the height of it because it doesn't bump into tall pots.

o

chicgeek, do you like the prep sink version too? I haven't seen that in person, but I figured I should get them to match.

o

I have had it installed in my new kitchen for about two months. When I first saw it in the box I thought it looked big too but it is great. It is a bit taller than my very old faucet. Link to my kitchen below. For me it was a nice mix of traditional and modern. The touch2o is awesome!

Here is a link that might be useful: Alexx's finished kitchen with Cassidy faucet

o

Thanks to all for your replies.
GreenDesigns, while I was writing my post, I too thought of David Cassidy. However, it was to late in the night for me to make my usual witty comment. I did look at the Kohler Vinnata. Boy you are right, that is one big facet complete with one big head!
Melanie, our sink will be the same size as yours.
holly-kay, we'll be doing the white finish, nothing exotic. The faucet will be Venetian Bronze.
Alexx, love what you did with your space. I especially like the grey in the floor. Your space is much more open than ours and I think the Cassidy works great. I spoke with our plumbing showroom today and they suggested I look at the Delta Leland as a bit of a smaller option.

o

I don't know if your kitchen is currently down to the studs or what, but it helped me to do a mock-up with paper towel tubes on my sink in my space.

Also, I've had the Delta Kate, which is similar to the Leland, for three years now and still like it very much. The magnet dock is awesome and the vibrant stainless is easy to clean with a Weiman's wipe.

cheers

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here