Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
joebayarea

Pricing of caesarstone?

joebayarea
15 years ago

How much should I expect to pay per square foot?

or is it by linear foot?

Comments (17)

• gshop
    15 years ago

bump

• sw_in_austin
    15 years ago

The estimate we got (in central Texas) was $70 fabricated and installed (that doesn't include a $200 charge for the undermount sink). That was with a standard edge also. We got almost the same price for soapstone so we're going with soapstone (to be installed tomorrow! I'm excited but nervous.)

• live_wire_oak
    15 years ago

Factors that make a difference in pricing include location (#1 factor) whether 2 cm or 3 cm material is used, edge treatments, how many cut outs and the type and mounting specifics of the sink. The material itself runs about $60-$90 a square foot, depending on color class. The only way to know specifically what your kitchen counters in any material will cost is to get specific complete quotes from fabricators. Here, "average" kitchens cost between $4-5K. not including the sink, faucet, disposal, or other items mounted into the countertop. Your location and material costs will obviously be different.

• edlakin
    15 years ago

we were quoted $75/sq. foot for 3cm caesarstone jerusalem sand, polished.

• sue36
    15 years ago

I paid $80 per sf for 3cm, pencil edge - 3 years ago.

• sw_in_austin
    15 years ago

The Caesarstone we got the $70/sf quote for was 3 cm, honed Raven, with only the one sink cutout for an undermount sink. The material would have been in 3 or 4 separate pieces if that makes a difference.

• beantownrenovator
    15 years ago

sw I'm so jealous - we're in boston (hence my name) and I priced raven honed from 10 different stores...the lowest was $80/ft installed, the highest $110/sf!!!

• joebayarea
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks all for the rough idea.
    But can someone please tell me what the first response
    "bump" meant. Did I ignore some protocol or something?

• sue36
    15 years ago

"Bump" means someone is posting so the thread will move up, "bumping" it up. They didn't have an answer (or would have answered), but were doing you a favor so more people would see your thread.

• lina_2006
    15 years ago

Hi joebayarea,
    Any progress in your research you're willing to post? I'm looking for it in the Bay area too. I am actually considering using it for a full backsplash depending on pricing.

• karalouise
    15 years ago

Does anyone have a clue about Caesarstone's Concetto collection? I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the White Quartz Concetto but heard that it is $600 a sq.ft!! Any truth to that?

Here is a link that might be useful: White Quartz Concetto Collection

• acho
    13 years ago

Hi Californiaem,

can you let us know the name of the casestone outlet in San Leandro?
    Thanks

• sfobayarea
    13 years ago

Here u go..
    2500 Teagarden Street
    San Leandro, CA 94577

• eastbaymom
    13 years ago

We used the highest end stuff, needed 2 slabs, and did a mitered edge. We paid $5500 I think, for 60 square feet. Obviously cost was not much of a factor for us -- we knew we were splurging, and wanted a fabricator with a good reputation.

We are in the East Bay area, in Pleasanton, but our fabricator is up in towards Benicia/Concord. Email me privately if you want me to track down the fabricator's contact information.

If you are uncertain that you will be happy, let me reassure you that we love ours, and we have had no problems with staining, etching, or chipping at all. Our seams are absolutely invisible. We love it!

• pugrolls
    13 years ago

Are you a Costco member? If so, check out their website (search for "countertops" on the home page). When I looked into it they were much cheaper than the big box stores around here.

• gadot12
    7 years ago

My kitchen lady quoting $10,000+ for Ceaserstone includes simple eased edge and installation! Is it that expensive? It's the fresh concrete or raw concrete. I want a thicker edge and she says they will have to combine 2 slabsNever ever heard of! I think miter edge will do it! Pls help! Thx in advance

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!