Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Show me your small bar sink

Posted by dad4diy (My Page) on
Wed, May 29, 13 at 23:46

We are putting in a 46" coffee/beverage bar. The cabinet is only going to be 15" deep. Does anyone have a small bar sink that they can recommend? Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Show me your small bar sink

Hi dad4diy,

We love Whitehaus Collection decorative bar/prep sinks. I don't know what your main kitchen sink is, but they have a lot of different sizes and finishes that can match with your larger sink. The company has always been well known for stylish high quality products with great reviews.

Here is a link to their main page of bar/prep sinks.
http://products.whitehauscollection.com/whitehauscollection/products/category/kitchen/kitchen-sinks/decorative-prep/

Hope this helps!

Kitchen Bath Trends
www.kitchenbathtrends.com

o

We have an actual bar and our bar sink (about 15") is a Blanco Silgranite in anthracite. Faucet is a Kohler pullout. We love it and haven't had any problems.

o

I should have stated in my original post that we are using the Kohler Whitehaven for our main sink. We are looking for a small white sink for a 15" counter. Thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here