Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Iron Towel Pig from a few years ago that everyone was looking for

Posted by missgran (My Page) on
Wed, May 8, 13 at 22:36

A few years ago when in the process of a kitchen remodel I read almost everything on these boards. While reading I ran across the Infamous towel pig everyone thought was so adorable. Everyone was trying to find it. An ad for One Kings Lane was on the side of my FB page and it had an iron pig that I thought resembled said pig??!!! Check it out and hopefully the people that were looking for him will see it

.https://www.onekingslane.com/product/21293/902436?f=tellapart_shopping_guest&utm_content=tellapart_actv&utm_medium=display&utm_source=tellapart&utm_term=21293_902436&utm_campaign=facebook

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Iron Towel Pig from a few years ago that everyone was looking

Yup. That's it!

o

Thanks missgran! I just bought my new little pig friend to keep me company in my new little kitchen once it's finished!

o

Here's the link to the site. Only 1 or 2 left, I think.

Here is a link that might be useful: towel pig

o

Sold out :(

o

Why is it called a towel pig?

o

I wondered the same thing Peke. It really is adorable though it was sold out.

o

Why is it called a towel pig?

I should be doing other things this morning, but here is one link that may enlighten.

Here is a link that might be useful: For the uninitiated: The Towel Pig Saga

o

Kitchendetective, ty for posting this. I laughed til I cried reading about TP. I thought I was going to have to go back and put on a depends.

Lordy, my kitchen will not be complete unless I have a happy face TP for my counter!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here