Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
superpoutyduck

Caesarstone- London Grey Installed!

superpoutyduck
10 years ago

My photos suck, my kitchen is a ways from being done, but I promised photos once the counters were in for those that wanted to see London Grey installed. First, a gratuitous shot of our daughter in our new Whitehaven sink:

Comments (28)

• heidihausfrau
    10 years ago

She is adorable! Kitchen looks good, too.

• Susan Phillips
    10 years ago

Tmunson , thanks for sharing. Your kitchen looks great and the London Grey shows nicely in the pictures. Your little girl is absolutely darling!

What color white are you cabinets?

• Gooster
    10 years ago

How exciting. The counters look great, but your pink "bad girl" looks better! Can't wait to see it with the BS

Love the glass in your uppers as well.

• mitchdesj
    10 years ago

it's beautiful, I've never seen that shade of CS installed.

Your DD is adorable !

• Laura
    10 years ago

Looks gorgeous - we are using LG for our island. Thanks for sharing your pics...

Your daughter is such a cutie!

• wolverine2
    10 years ago

It looks great! I love the glass in your uppers.

What color paint did you use? It looks good...

• rosie
    10 years ago

I like it a lot, T. Makes me want to run my hands over it. I also wish I'd used the kitchen sink for a splash pool more often than I did...

• superpoutyduck
    Original Author
    10 years ago

The walls are Dorian Gray, a Sherwin Williams color, and the "truest" gray that we found after trying 20 or so. I think the counters will pop a bit more once we get our white subway tile backsplash up.

• heidia
    10 years ago

Oh I really really like that color!

• firstmmo
    10 years ago

I love seeing the CS installed. I am pretty torn by these newest colors. I had Raven in our MA BA and I admit that the counters were truly worry-free. Am definiltey contemplating the CS counters for our kitchen reno that should be starting this week. When you have more pics, will post more??? Would love to see your pretty kitchen as it evolves!

• superpoutyduck
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Sure, I will post more pics later this week. Backsplash should be finished tomorrow along with the electrical.

• addycal75
    10 years ago

Is that a white Whitehaven sink? I have white cabinets and I'm thinking about LOndon Gray also. I am trying to pick a sink (tonight) and I'm debating the whitehaven vs. the fireclay by Shaws/Rohl. I would love to hear how you chose! And your daughter is adorable!

• Holly- Kay
    10 years ago

Your DD is a sweetheart! I love the pic of her in the sink. We have a Whitehaven that should be operational on Monday. How I wish I had it when my DGS was a baby and toddler. We used to bathe him in an antique porcelain sink on the kitchen counter when he was with us.

I love the whole tone of your kitchen. Cabs, counter, and paint combo. It is so pretty. I can't wait to see pics after the bs is in!

• NAN95
    10 years ago

Very pretty!

This post was edited by NAN95 on Tue, Aug 20, 13 at 23:16

• NAN95
    10 years ago

Thank you so much for your pictures. We are also doing a white subway tile and was debating between LG , Lagoon or Pental Carrara.

Can't wait to see it with your white subway backsplash. :)

This post was edited by NAN95 on Mon, Jul 8, 13 at 20:20

• kksmama
    10 years ago

Your glass and pulls are fantastic, please share details? I hope your gorgeous daughter continues to enjoy that lovely sink!

• SparklingWater
    10 years ago

Truly nice look, all the way around. The London Grey is wonderful as is your space. Enjoy!

• NAN95
    10 years ago

Would love to see your finished kitchen with backsplash. Thanks :)

• bridget helm
    10 years ago

love the london grey. i have a sample. it's so pretty. your kitchen looks great!

• bridget helm
    10 years ago

love the london grey. i have a sample. it's so pretty. your kitchen looks great!

• sixkeys
    10 years ago

Beautiful kitchen! I am definitely getting London Grey for my island. I can't decide if I should do it on the perimeter as well. (I am pondering Piatra Grey for that) Thanks for showing your example!

• Sarina
    10 years ago

Your daughter is adorable in that outfit and sink :) The kitchen is beautiful. I do love that London Gray. What do you think it would be like pairing it with Blue pearl on my island and the outside being the London Gray on med/ dark cabs?

• bp403
    10 years ago

Your kitchen looks absolutely beautiful and your daughter is so adorable! I would love to see the finished kitchen with the backsplash :)

• firstmmo
    10 years ago

tmunson: Finished photos yet?

• millmacc
    10 years ago

yes---put us out of our misery! Any more photos? My London Grey is awaiting my sink decision......:/

• blackchamois
    10 years ago

tmunson - who are your cabs by? Very pretty! Love the London Grey too!

• blackchamois
    10 years ago

We're dying to see more photos!! Please!! :)

• lamki
    10 years ago

tmunson -- Love the pictures! We've decided on London Grey, so I'm looking for any install pics I can find. Do you mind sharing the paint color for your white cabinets? We're in the process of choosing the paint for our cabinets, so I"m looking to see what others have done with Londong Grey. TIA!