Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Caesarstone- London Grey Installed!

Posted by tmunson (My Page) on
Fri, May 24, 13 at 21:48

My photos suck, my kitchen is a ways from being done, but I promised photos once the counters were in for those that wanted to see London Grey installed. First, a gratuitous shot of our daughter in our new Whitehaven sink:

photo Emi1_zps1e23f1a4.jpg

photo Kitchen5_zps5080c151.jpg

photo Kitchen4_zps79408377.jpg

photo Kitchen3_zpsecf62d0c.jpg

photo Kitchen2_zps47aab3da.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Caesarstone- London Grey Installed!

She is adorable! Kitchen looks good, too.

o

Tmunson , thanks for sharing. Your kitchen looks great and the London Grey shows nicely in the pictures. Your little girl is absolutely darling!

What color white are you cabinets?

o

How exciting. The counters look great, but your pink "bad girl" looks better! Can't wait to see it with the BS

Love the glass in your uppers as well.

o

it's beautiful, I've never seen that shade of CS installed.

Your DD is adorable !

o

Looks gorgeous - we are using LG for our island. Thanks for sharing your pics...

Your daughter is such a cutie!

o

It looks great! I love the glass in your uppers.

What color paint did you use? It looks good...

o

I like it a lot, T. Makes me want to run my hands over it. I also wish I'd used the kitchen sink for a splash pool more often than I did...

o

The walls are Dorian Gray, a Sherwin Williams color, and the "truest" gray that we found after trying 20 or so. I think the counters will pop a bit more once we get our white subway tile backsplash up.

o

Oh I really really like that color!

o

I love seeing the CS installed. I am pretty torn by these newest colors. I had Raven in our MA BA and I admit that the counters were truly worry-free. Am definiltey contemplating the CS counters for our kitchen reno that should be starting this week. When you have more pics, will post more??? Would love to see your pretty kitchen as it evolves!

o

Sure, I will post more pics later this week. Backsplash should be finished tomorrow along with the electrical.

o

Is that a white Whitehaven sink? I have white cabinets and I'm thinking about LOndon Gray also. I am trying to pick a sink (tonight) and I'm debating the whitehaven vs. the fireclay by Shaws/Rohl. I would love to hear how you chose! And your daughter is adorable!

o

Your DD is a sweetheart! I love the pic of her in the sink. We have a Whitehaven that should be operational on Monday. How I wish I had it when my DGS was a baby and toddler. We used to bathe him in an antique porcelain sink on the kitchen counter when he was with us.

I love the whole tone of your kitchen. Cabs, counter, and paint combo. It is so pretty. I can't wait to see pics after the bs is in!

o

Very pretty!

This post was edited by NAN95 on Tue, Aug 20, 13 at 23:16

o

Thank you so much for your pictures. We are also doing a white subway tile and was debating between LG , Lagoon or Pental Carrara.

Can't wait to see it with your white subway backsplash. :)

This post was edited by NAN95 on Mon, Jul 8, 13 at 20:20

o

Your glass and pulls are fantastic, please share details? I hope your gorgeous daughter continues to enjoy that lovely sink!

o

Truly nice look, all the way around. The London Grey is wonderful as is your space. Enjoy!

o

Would love to see your finished kitchen with backsplash. Thanks :)

o

love the london grey. i have a sample. it's so pretty. your kitchen looks great!

o

love the london grey. i have a sample. it's so pretty. your kitchen looks great!

o

Beautiful kitchen! I am definitely getting London Grey for my island. I can't decide if I should do it on the perimeter as well. (I am pondering Piatra Grey for that) Thanks for showing your example!

o

Your daughter is adorable in that outfit and sink :) The kitchen is beautiful. I do love that London Gray. What do you think it would be like pairing it with Blue pearl on my island and the outside being the London Gray on med/ dark cabs?

o

Your kitchen looks absolutely beautiful and your daughter is so adorable! I would love to see the finished kitchen with the backsplash :)

o

tmunson: Finished photos yet?

o

yes---put us out of our misery! Any more photos? My London Grey is awaiting my sink decision......:/

o

tmunson - who are your cabs by? Very pretty! Love the London Grey too!

o

We're dying to see more photos!! Please!! :)

o

tmunson -- Love the pictures! We've decided on London Grey, so I'm looking for any install pics I can find. Do you mind sharing the paint color for your white cabinets? We're in the process of choosing the paint for our cabinets, so I"m looking to see what others have done with Londong Grey. TIA!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here