Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_20102524

Off-white BenMoore paint color with Silestone Lagoon countertops?

User
9 years ago

So many decisions - so little time! We're in week one of our kitchen renovation and need to pick a paint color. Cabinets are a painted maple Shaker door from Diamond (color is Portobello and yes it's very mushroom-y greige.) Counter should be Silestone Lagoon. Floors are a gunstock stained red oak, not too reddish I hope.

The main part of the kitchen is tiny, and walls will mainly be covered by backsplash. But it has been opened up to flow into a small 12x12 breakfast room that has a Ballard banquette upholstered in dark grey Sunbrella and a metal-topped round table. So I need a paint that will work in both spaces.

Trim and ceilings are BM White Dove; much of the rest of the first floor of our home is BM Hot Spring Stones. Local paint store recommended Navajo White, but next to the Lagoon it looks a bit too yellow? OTOH most of the other BM off-whites seem either too dull/grey OR too yellow. The rooms have 3 windows, oriented toward the west and north, so I want something as bright as possible while complementing the Lagoon. Thanks for any suggestions!

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!