Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Verde Vecchio Granite

Posted by shopper_question (My Page) on
Mon, May 23, 11 at 19:59

Would like your suggestions for kitchen cabinets' stain (cabinets will be alder or cherry) to go with Verde Vecchio granite countertops. Has anyone installed this granite, and have photos to share?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Verde Vecchio Granite

bump

I wish I had a picture of this kind of granite. It is
truly beautiful with the green waves of color that blend
nicely.

~boxer

o

I googled it - I'm getting typhoon green with my cherry cupboards, so I was interested in your Verde Vecchio - and it looks a lot like what I have seen called Jungle Green and also Verde Borgogna (I adore verde borgogna, btw, it was just out of my price range). They may be a little different, but maybe you can find some pictures of those in kitchens that will give you the general idea.Try the Custom Granite and Stone website.

o

I will be installing it for an island in a couple of months and will be using natural cherry cabinetry.
I am using a quiet soapstone for the perimeter.

o

Is Verde Vecchio also known as Green Peace - with distinctive chartreuse and copper veins?

o

Yes, according to what I have read Verde Vecchio granite and Greenpeace granite are one and the same. It is also called Golden Lightning.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here