Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rachelgoldberg_gw

Overwhelmed by sink options -- recommendations please

rachelgoldberg
10 years ago

We are starting a big addition on our house, including a new kitchen. I know we want an undermount and single basin sink. I donâÂÂt like the look or feel of stainless. Beyond that, IâÂÂm overwhelmed by the options for kitchen sinks. I was considering a white enamel over cast iron, but I was reminded by someoneâÂÂs post about how pots often leave little grey strikes. Easily scrubbed out, but thatâÂÂs always been a little annoying feature of white cast iron sinks. I recently came across posts of people raving about composite granite sinks. But the main brand people seem to like is Blanco Silgranite, and they only seem to offer sinks that are deeper than weâÂÂd like. Ideally, IâÂÂd like a sink with the basin about 8â deep (especially since itâÂÂs going to be an undermount) and the basin at least 27 long, and very easy maintenance. WeâÂÂre getting quartz counters and I love the idea of the integrated quartz sink from silestone, but the dimensions are too small. Any recommendations for a sink that fits this criteria? Thanks!

Comments (5)