Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Peke - your dog faucet....

Posted by 1929Spanish (My Page) on
Fri, May 16, 14 at 19:37

We're finally getting around to doing our backyard over two years after our remodel and installing a vintage laundry sink outside using the water and drainage from when the laundry was in the garage.

Where did you find your dog faucet and how do you like it? How long is the hose? Do you use it for anything besides the pup?

TIA

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Peke - your dog faucet....

As the woman who put in a motion sensor faucet for her cats, I need to know about this dog faucet.
Can't leave them out!

o

I forgot to add Peke's photo....

o

Bump so Peke might see this.....

o

Bump again. I need one of those!

o

Try Chicago Faucets.

o

I am sorry! I haven't had time to check posts.

T&S Brass # B-0176. Deck mounted. They also have B-0175 which is a wall mount.

The hose is 9 Ft. They also have a 12 Ft hose but didn't have the same combination.

Cheapest price was from Culinary Depot. $382.69.

Make sure you read about the different models. Pressure is different. You do not want a high pressure for washing dogs. I also didn't want high flow.

The sprayer heads are different too. Mine is angled and some of are straight. They also have a sprayer that is called a pet sprayer, but it had a coiled hose.

Look at T&S Brass website.
Peke

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here