Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dcward89

More progress on our Barker cherry kitchen...

dcward89
9 years ago

We've been working on the crown molding today and it is like the frosting on a perfect coconut cake!!! Here's a few pics...

Comments (13)

• crl_
    9 years ago

Those are just beautiful! Have you run into any problems with the cabinets? I'm considering Barker.

• Bunny
    9 years ago

Nice. Crown makes all the difference.

• Holly- Kay
    9 years ago

Oh my gosh, they are gorgeous!

• dcward89
    Original Author
    9 years ago

crl_...the only problem was we have two corner cabinets and I ordered the lazy Susan's for both from Barker. They only sent one of the lazy Susan's. I emailed Chad and he sent it and we received it within 3 days. We had 3 pallets (1,700 lbs) of cabinet pieces and parts and not one single piece was damaged...not one! I was amazed.

They are super easy to assemble...by the time we got all eighteen cabinets assembled my hubby and I could do one in about 10 minutes. We could not be more pleased with the quality of Barker. I highly recommend them!!!

• crl_
    9 years ago

Thank you for the feedback!

• greenhaven
    9 years ago

That is amazing! Great job on the crown! Do you know how many pieves I would screw up before accidentally getting one right? So happy, too, to hear more praise for Barker.

Your kitchen is going to be beautiful!

• brightm
    9 years ago

I've been waiting to see more. :D

Well done. Gorgeous.

• mgmum
    9 years ago

Awesome! It's looking really good so far!

• jennifer132
    9 years ago

It looks great! You and your DH must be so pleased/ and relieved at how it's all coming together. Congratulations! Keep up the good work. The crown really is like the icing.

• a2gemini
    9 years ago

Looking awesome!
    Keep those pictures coming!!!

• gr8daygw
    9 years ago

Your cabinets are beautiful and look great so far. Really enjoying your picture progress. It looks really great. That was truly a leap of faith ordering 18 cabinets! I was terrified just ordering two. Way to go!

I just received my laundry room cabinets from Barker. I am very pleased with them. We still have to put them together but we mocked them up and they are perfect. We need help pulling out the washer and dryer in a very tight space so waiting for that and then a couple of modifications for clearance of the W/D hookups and we will be ready for the counter top people. Can't wait. The hardest part for me was measuring and being sure I was ordering the right things. I guess I did it right!

• CEFreeman
    9 years ago

Oh, how beautiful! The tone of the wood is so soft and warm. The grain is subtle. Looks like you could pet them for days!

Really nice job. Absolutely wonderful!

• aspen75
    3 years ago

dcward89, would you be able to post a pic of what your Barker cherry kitchen looks like now? Would love to see how it colored after some years. Thanks!