Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
laura517

Granite commitment phobia

Laura517
10 years ago

We are at the point where we have our cabinets installed except for the island, which the builder is waiting to do until the hardwood floors are in, and now it's time to choose our countertops. My cabinets are from Medallion and the color is Divinity White for the perimeter and the island will be cherry stained chestnut. Throughout this whole process of the kitchen design and house build I have had my heart set on honed jet mist granite (first photo) for the perimeter and a marble look for the island. DH and I found the honed virginia jet mist and I love it and selected SuperWhite Quartzite for the island. I like the slabs together but I'm concerned with how they coordinate with my cabinets since my cabinets appear to be creamier than I had expected them to be. We don't have the electric on so the photos of the cabinets were taken with natural light only. The color is very close to Benjamin Moore's Dove White Dove. Please help me decide if the warmth of the cabinets will work with the coolness of the charcoal looking Jet Mist. I can't decide!!!

Comments (8)