Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help! White kitchen in magazine ad

Posted by melinrk (My Page) on
Mon, May 13, 13 at 17:54

Hi,
i know this has been on the forum before but i cannot find it and searching the web has brought me no results.

A few years (maybe 3) ago there was an ad with a beautiful white kitchen in it. A woman was (I think) sitting on the counter.

I keep remembering it as a Kitchenaid ad, but i can't find it.

Anyone know? Have a picture?

Thanks,

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help! White kitchen in magazine ad

KraftMaid.

Here is a link that might be useful: Not sure this will work on iPad

This post was edited by kitchendetective on Mon, May 13, 13 at 18:35

o

Only on GW could you get this result with only that much info! I actually knew which kitchen you wanted too, since its one of my inspiration pics As well. Good luck!

o

Unbelievable. You guys are amazing!

o

want to know the tile?

Casamood- Vetro Neutra Glass in Bianco Lux

I heart GW

Here is a link that might be useful: link to MS&T, they sell it

o

That reminds me of another glamorous one with same glass doors and mirror-like backsplash that I recently saved from Houzz. Maybe that ad inspired this kitchen too!

Here is a link that might be useful: White kitchen with mirror-like BS

o

WOO HOO!

You guys are awesome, thanks a million.

I did my kitchen 3 years ago and now it's time for the master bathroom. It's great inspiration material.

o

Wow. You guys are great. kitchendetective and bee, I bow down in your general direction!

o

That KM ad has sold more KM than any other ever. However, it IS a 100K kitchen in that add, if not more. Those curved muntin doors are expensive, and there are a LOT of them.

o

You guys are amazing! I too bow to the masters!

Soooo...if you wanted to use this kitchen as an inspiration and copy the clean, modern, monochromatic look, do you think you have to do the light tile floor?
It's pretty cold where I live, and I would prefer a wood floor.

What kind/color wood floor would you suggest?

o

If your main concern about the tile is coldness, you could install those tile heat mat things underneath. (No doubt there's a more official name for them.)

Or you could install a whitewashed or painted wood floor.

Or a white marmoleum might look nice too.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here