Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Finally picked Holiday Kitchens for my cabinets!

Posted by deedles (My Page) on
Fri, May 3, 13 at 17:46

Yay for me! Love the finishes and love their character alder. This feels like a good step forward and just wanted to share with people that understand my excitement!

Going with slab drawers so now to pick the door style.

Here is the character alder in the finish I've chosen (fireside).

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Finally picked Holiday Kitchens for my cabinets!

Wow! Very nice.

o

Character Alder looks great! I'm happy for you that you made your cabinetry choice. Things will really move now.

o

Love it! Congrats on picking your line! That's a lovely medium stain, I bet it will look fantastic in your kitchen.

o

I love alder, especially in that color. Congratulations on making a choice. This is going to be one good-looking kitchen!

o

Ooooooooo! So pretty!!!

o

Hooray! Pretty! It's wonderful when things start coming together!

o

Deedles, it's different, in a natural way, and very textural--great choice!

o

Congratulations, Deedles. I really like the strong character of the wood, and the texture. Extremely good looking!

o

Congrats! It is always nice to hear about the winning cabinet line as I know we are all considering so many different products and lines. (I am still going back and forth between a couple of cabinets myself.) Alder is really beautiful and that finish is lovely. I can't wait to see the finished kitchen.

o

The door I have at home looks much better than the image I posted above from the website. It does have a mocha glaze so maybe that's something to consider. I keep comparing it to the Shiloh samples that I have and just like the Holiday one better, although Shiloh is beautiful, too.

I can't wait to see the finished kitchen either! :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here