Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kitchenaddict

Done (except for Stove and DW) Slideshow

kitchenaddict
13 years ago

Hi GW friends

Here is a slideshow of our remodel.(Click on View all Images) Thank you for all your advice and words of wisdom! The DW and the Range were installed today, but no pics of them yet.

Comments (27)

• kitchenaddict
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Opps. I'll try and fix the slideshow...

Here is a link that might be useful: slideshow I hope

• doraville
    13 years ago

It was the slideshow and what a nice one. Simply stunning kitchen. Remarkable transformation. Enjoy!

• lauriec
    13 years ago

lovely - what a great job! and i loved seeing the whole story in the slide show!

• cardamon
    13 years ago

Kitchenaddict I loved your previous pictures. You have that beautiful delicatus that I had picked out and paid for and my fabricator gave away. I look at your pictures and I still like it so much. The effect of your backsplash, granite and cabinets look so pretty in the pictures. What a differece from beginning to end. It just looks so fantastically updated. Great job and thanks for sharing the pictures.

• koolforkatz
    13 years ago

Stunning! I love the colour combinations. Can I ask you - what type of backsplash is that? Really nice..

• kitchenaddict
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks for the compliments everyone:)

maggie...I have followed your story and am very interested in hearing more about what granite you eventually find. Please keep us updated!

koolforkatz...My backsplash is called Crema Marfil. It's a marble subway tile that I found at Arizona Tile.

• cat_mom
    13 years ago

I couldn't access the slideshow, but the pic you posted here looks gorgeous!

• chris45ny
    13 years ago

Too yummy for words!!!

• xc60
    13 years ago

Love your new kitchen, the cupboards, tile, granite...... everything is gorgeous!

• terilee
    13 years ago

Your kitchen is awesome...and I am so partial to the Delicatus granite....gorgous....every bit of it! I'm just beginning....drawings done, cabs selected, sinks and faucets, appliances (except for the single oven), and the granite....I'm waiting for that slab that makes me sigh and smile at the same time. So glad you're there! You did a great job!

• shelayne
    13 years ago

Absolutely beautiful! I am swooooooning over that Delicatus White. It looks fantastic with your cabinets!

What a fabulous space! Congrats!

• susanlynn2012
    13 years ago

Your before kitchen was very nice but your after kitchen was WOW! I love the Delicatus White Granite so much that is perfect for your rich dark cabinets and your beautiful backsplash. Thanks for sharing.

• rosiew
    13 years ago

Gorgeous! And so glad you included the family picture!

Rosie

• debrak_2008
    13 years ago

All your elements come together perfectly. Can't decide what I like best. Enjoy.

• busybme
    13 years ago

Really beautiful! Congratulations!

• megradek
    13 years ago

So beautiful!!! I love how the backsplash turned out and the lights look perfect. Hope you were able to cook something last night and then allowed the dishwasher to do the cleaning :) Enjoy your space!!!

• countrygal_905
    13 years ago

Very nice!! Your lights are awesome. Enjoy that beautiful kitchen!!!

• lisa_a
    13 years ago

Very nice! The granite is stunning.

Your cat has stolen my heart. ;-)

• julie94062
    13 years ago

What a sense of accomplishment you must feel! We all know the work that goes into creating such a special space. And, boy, it shows! Love the Delicatus...it works so well with the cabs. Ahhhh...enjoy!

• sabjimata
    13 years ago

Great job. Your backsplash looks incredible.

• remodelfla
    13 years ago

Truly a fantastic space and your granite is STUNNING! Just another reason why I always seem to be drawn toward white granites... beautiful

• bmorepanic
    13 years ago

That granite with that cabinet color is one of my favorite combinations. Adding that particular tile makes it stunning.

• kitchenaddict
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thank you for your comments:)

I'm so sorry that I didn't post the details earlier. I reposted another thread but here are the specifics.

Cabinets...Kraftmaid Cherry with Peppercorn Stain in Layton
    Granite...Delicatus White (Arizona Tile "Alaska")
    Backsplash...Crema Marfil Subway tile 2x4
    Flooring...Pergo Select in Red Prarie Pine
    Hardware Pulls...Kraftmaid
    Microwave...LG Stainless Steel
    Dishwasher...LG Stainless Steel
    Fridge....Fridgedaire Stainless Steel
    Stove...GE Profile Stainless Steel
    Pendants...Bellacore
    Sink....Blanco Anthracite Silgranit double bowl 60/40
    Faucet...Delta

• plllog
    13 years ago

Very nice! Proving that you can have a light kitchen with very dark cabinets.

• nursetammi
    13 years ago

It's simple, beautiful, elegant and stunning all wrapped up together. Loved looking at the slide show. It made the project seem so easy with no problems at all (lol). Everything you picked out is just gorgeous. Give yourself a great big pat on the back. You sure deserve it. I wish you much happiness in your new space. It looks fantastic.

• chris45ny
    13 years ago

Could you post a picture showing your stove area??

• kitchenaddict
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks again for the comments and warm wishes, GW friends:)

chris..I am not quite into the 21 century yet, as I still use a 35 mm. camera with old fashion film,(hence the quality of my pictures)... So pics with the stove will be available as soon as I use up and develop my next roll. But I can tell you that I didn't do anything fancy with the backsplash above the stove. Kept it simple:)
    P.S. love my sink...thanks for your persuasion on that one!