Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Waterstone soon!

Posted by holly-kay (My Page) on
Wed, May 8, 13 at 16:43

I called the plumbing supply house today to check the status of my faucet. Great news is that the soap dispenser is there and the faucet is scheduled to be delivered on Friday! I can't wait to get that faucet in my grubby little paws so I can oooh and aaah over it!

Still waiting for the sample of the Schaub hardware so I can place that order also. I am getting down to the wire now with ordering. I am still waiting for my pendant to arrive so I can decide if I am getting a second one or sending it back for something else! Exciting times!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Waterstone soon!

What? Your pendant doesn't have a prestigious name too?

o

Can't wait to see it!!!

o

Thanks RKB. I am anxious to see it IRL!

I can't wait to see more pics of your reno! I love your kitchen so much!

o

So exciting. You will love your Waterstone.
BTW - something arrived for me today- thanks!

o

You are very welcome! I can't wait to hear how it works for you!

o

Make sure you post pictures! You'll love it!

o

Thanks poohpup! I will. You, A2, & NYCBD have been my mentors in this! Thanks so much!

o

Love love love my waterstone! Hope you love yours too. It is exciting, isn't it?

o

Yes it is just! I am more excited for the faucet than anything else in my kitchen. I was struck right away by the style and knew I found my faucet. Then, because it was a working model, I got to actually try it and I was hooked!

I had a heck of a time deciding on the finish because I liked all of them. I was afraid to go with a living finish because of our hard water.

How can I find a pic of yours?

o

holly-kay -- I haven't posted my finished kitchen photos yet, but I hope to next week. There's always that one last piece to get done...but I decided that I'd just go ahead and post, even if I don't manage to get the pendant over the table up by then! I remember your faucet finish dilemmas, and can't wait to see it in action. (Pooh pup and a2gemini were my WS inspirations too!)

o

I am so anxious to see it just!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here