Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
holly_kurtz

Pic of my WS faucet

Holly- Kay
10 years ago

A2, Poohpup. NYCBD and all other WS faucet owners or lovers, here are some pics of my faucet. DH and I picked it up this morning. It is the American Bronze finish.

Comments (12)

• Holly- Kay
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Another one.

• Holly- Kay
    Original Author
    10 years ago

The absolute best part is Made in the USA!!!

• rkb21
    10 years ago

What a beautiful finish!!! Can't wait to see it installed :)

• KBH
    10 years ago

Love it. Always good to see some things are still made in the USA

• Holly- Kay
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I am anxious to see it installed too! I love the finish. It will be just right for us! It was a bear deciding because I liked all of them but I sure got this one right. I am still waiting for the hardware sample and hoping it is fairly true to the pics.

Yes 35ft made in the USA is wonderful. We had a small manufacturing facility and we exported a lot of our goods. They were always packaged with an American flag logo and proudly made in the USA verbage!

• a2gemini
    10 years ago

Gorgeous!
    I can't remember if that is a living finish?
    When does it go in?
    I can't wait to install my new never-mt ;-) to use with my WS soap dispenser.
    I am letting my back settle down and drain the soap canister first

• poohpup
    10 years ago

Beautiful!!! Love the finish! Can't wait to see it installed. Congrats!!

• Holly- Kay
    Original Author
    10 years ago

No A2 I chickened out of getting a living finish because we have hard water. It doesn't look as shiny as I thought it would but I love it!

• Laura
    10 years ago

Love it!! I was following your other thread on Waterstone; we took the plunge and ordered the 5600 PLP, too (in polished nickel) - they are amazing, aren't they?! Can't wait to see yours installed. It'll be a few months before ours goes in - demo is about 4-5 weeks away.

• justmakeit
    10 years ago

Oh, it looks wonderful! (A little sad to see it on its side, of course -- it wants to stand proud next to your sink!) I really like that finish with that particular faucet style. Eagerly awaiting post reno photos :-)

• Holly- Kay
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you Mads. I can't wait to see your beautiful polished nickel. It was one of my favorites! I really had a devil of a time in deciding because the finishes are so deep and lovely.

Just, you are so right. It was a struggle for me to get it out of the box and lay it on it's side. I swear it was struggling to stand up. I just love the faucet and so far it is my most favorite part of the kitchen reno.

• Mgoblue85
    10 years ago

Woo hoo - congrats! It's like giving birth and bringing the new bundle of joy home. The best is yet to come - install then usage. I can't wait to be in your position.

Sponsored
EA Home Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars69 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Kitchen & Bath Designers | Best of Houzz