Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mixing cabinet pullsi

Posted by lafacia (My Page) on
Sun, May 26, 13 at 13:36

I may have already used up my quota of questions related to hardware.... ; )
Do you think I could use pulls on perimeter drawers and cup pulls on island. Island same style as white perimeter but painted a little but darker color. Thanks!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mixing cabinet pullsi

Sure! Why not? One kitchen designer told me to treat the island as something special and it can have different finishes and hardware.

o

Of course! I would probably match the finishes, but that's just me. Is there a hardware question quota?!? I probably used mine up during my reno then, too. :-/

o

The only rule is to do what looks good to you. No other opinion matters.

o

Don't worry about too many questions. I know I was over any imaginary limit and you are way under, so have fun asking.
If you don't ask, you won't know the answer!
If you don't want to know the answer, don't ask :-)

I think they would look fine with each other.

o

Looks great to me! :)

o

Thank you! I think I'm going to go for it.

o

We did this (sort of--opposite cabinets instead of an island, but same basic idea since they are a different color) and get compliments on it all the time. Definitely not a problem!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here