Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
French Canadian cabinet maker - heard of it?

Posted by dreamojean (My Page) on
Fri, May 10, 13 at 13:12

Have any of you used or heard of Cuisistock or Cuisirama kitchens from French Canada (Quebec)? Our possible kitchen designer suggested these cabinets as a way to customize some of what we want without paying for a higher end manufacturer. This kitchen store has Kemper (which I like except we want a flat panel design and Kemper has more raised panel; and Kemper doesn't have a lot of cream colored finishes, so that's the hurdle with Kemper since I want a lovely offwhite, whitish cream, not too white or yellow and Kemper's finishes are gorgeous but its real wood whites not so much) and QCCI (custom - Quality Custom Cabinets Inc.) and Signature (custom), so Cuisirama/Cuisistock apparently is not much more than Kemper but more customizable. But I can't find anything out there about them. Here's a link to their website, thanks for any feedback -
http://www.cuisirama.qc.ca/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=11&Itemid=11&lang=en

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: French Canadian cabinet maker - heard of it?

what about Ready to assemble cabinets? RTA there are quiet a few in canada

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here