Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ekbecker1

Can't decide. . . Shiloh or Wellborn?

ekbecker1
10 years ago

I want to do white or soft white cabinets. The place I am working with carries both Wellborn and Shiloh. I need some help deciding between the two lines.

I am not doing inset doors or anything particularly custom. There are door styles in both lines that would work for me. I am ok with the fact that Wellborn is not plywood. I do want soft close doors and drawers and am willing to upgrade. My biggest concern is that the color look good with my large, white woodwork which is painted BM Decorator's White throughout the house.

My GC likes both lines and uses them extensively, but he seems to favor Wellborn a little for my house and says the Divinity color blends well with existing white trim.

Does anyone have experience with these 2 lines and have any advice to give me? What made you pick one over the other? I'm looking for a quality cabinet, but I don't need or want top of the line. My number one priority is that the paint finish be durable. . . I have 3 young children and my kitchen gets a lot of use.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County