Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
isixpacku

Need some hardware input - Amerock Revitale and TK Chareau Reeded

isixpacku
9 years ago

We are in the middle of our kitchen renovation, and I am getting ready to order the hardware. I had picked out Amerock Revitalize, which several other GW's have used. I thought it would be a good economic, on a relative basis, hardware choice. I didn't realize how many 12" pulls we were going to need though and how that was going to impact the overall cost. Almost all of our lower cabinets are drawers and we need a lot of 12" pulls due to the number of 30"-36" drawers we have planned. The 12" pulls are appliance pulls and cost $77 a piece. All the hardware will cost roughly $1400. I was shocked when I priced it out.

I know we could save money by going with two pulls on the lower drawers but I prefer one pull. I know both pulls would rarely get used and I would concerned with damaging the drawer over the years from only using one pull. My KD also strongly discouraged using two pulls.

Those of you with the Amerock Revitalize, do you have any 12" pulls? Do you feel like they stick out too far? The projection on the 12" pulls is a little over 2", and that was a little bit concerning for me.

So now I am back to the drawing board to see if I can find something I like well enough. My second choice is the Top Knob Charaeu Reeded pull. Has anyone used this one? If I go with this option, the hardware will cost $760. That is a huge potential savings.

Does anyone have any suggestion of hardware I should look at instead?

Here are pictures of the hardware and my kitchen plans/color scheme.

Amerock Revitalize:

TK Chareau Reeded:

Granite/Cabinets (larger door is roughly the cabinet color):

Planned hardware sizes:

Comments (2)