Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hopefully my new hardware

Posted by holly-kay (My Page) on
Sat, May 4, 13 at 12:26

Ok I hope this works. If it does thanks Suzannes!

I am excited. I think I have found my hardware. It meets my criteria of being brass, being simple and elegant, it should be long enough to not be overwhelmed on my cabs, and I like the finish. I will be sending for a sample of it though as colors on websites are just not the same IRL.

I would love feedback from my fellow GW members. I haven't decided on vertical or horizontal placement on the cabinets yet and I will be using the larger pulls for the dw cab, the trash roll out cab, and the three drawers under the cooktop.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hopefully my new hardware

crud it didn't work. I will try again.

o

Love them! Do they have matching knobs?

o

Yes they do RKB. I was set to do the kitchen with all pulls but I just love the knobs that go with them so I am rethinking and may use a combo!

o

I love those. So graceful. They'll look good with Typhoon Bordeaux. Isn't that your granite?

o

Ty Ginny. Yes I am using the Typhoon Bordeaux, I sure hope I like it!

o

Typhoon Bordeaux is a stunning granite. Those pulls are very pretty. You should trust yourself more. You have good taste. Your kitchen will be lovely.

o

They are exquisite! Enjoy!!

o

Thank you Ginny for your kind words! I am so grateful for my GW friends to help me through.

o

Thank you A2. What a long road this hardware choice has been, but finally I can put this behind me and move on to the next decision.

o

So elegant! I love the movement and the detail, just beautiful.

o

Thank you Smiling. I just love the simple elegance of them.

o

Yay, It worked!

Have you actually handled one of these? It looks very nice, but the acid test is the feel test. Is the back smooth so it doesn't scratch your fingers? Is the arch part long enough that you can pull on them comfortably with however many fingers you like to pull? Is the arch high enough that you don't scrape your knuckles on the door/drawer? Such mundane considerations, but so necessary.

o

It's all coming together!! Very excited for you! Can't wait to see the new kitchen!!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here