Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
AJ Madison deal at Living Social

Posted by nosoccermom (My Page) on
Fri, May 24, 13 at 12:22

If you're in the market for appliances, AJ Madison Appliances has a deal at Living Social. I haven't read the small print.

$250 for $500 to spend on kitchen appliances, grills, and more
• $100 for $200 to spend on kitchen appliances, grills, and more
• Shop 100+ leading brands, including GE, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, Bosch, Electrolux, and Maytag

Here is a link that might be useful: AJ Madison at Living Social

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: AJ Madison deal at Living Social

Nice! Thanks!

o

worked for me awesome

Here is a link that might be useful: AJ Madison at Living Social

o

Just got the $500 deal. Thanks so much for posting this offer!

o

Just wanted to say that the link I gave above is NOT a personal link, so I won't get any financial benefit from it. So, please use someone else's link. I also suggest that people explicitly mark the link if it's a personal link, which will give them their purchase for free if 3 others buy.

o

I ended up using a link from the other thread, and theirs has been fulfilled now. I am posting mine if anyone would like to use it feel free. Either way it is a great deal! I saved on the Blanco Performa Cascade! I am so excited for this sink. I think I am more excited about this than any other part of my new kitchen!

Here is a link that might be useful: Living Social: AJ Madison

o

I purchased through a link from the other thread. I am posting my link so that we can continue to fulfill each other's referrals. Please help, and continue the process!

My link: https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/703244?ref=share-link-post&rpi=119216432&rui=178602853

Thanks!

o

please use my personal link if you need this purchase.

thanks!

https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/703244-500-to-spend-on-kitchen-appliances-grills-more?rui=17141671

Here is a link that might be useful: personal living social link

o

There's a conga line thread for this, so everyone can get in on the deal!

Here is a link that might be useful: AJ Madison Deal “Conga Line”

o

Just FYI, AJ Madison started excluding weber and miele with out it being on their terms and conditions. I sent an email to living social asking for a refund. This seems to me like bait and switch.

o

Kinei--Thanks for posting that. It definitely IS bait & switch. Shame on them.

o

In all fairness, but Weber was already excluded while the deal was still going on.

o

Weber was not originally excluded. It was excluded near the end of the deal. They actually raised their prices on weber items in the middle of the deal, then lowered it and excluded them. At the same time never stating on living social that they were excluded.

o

I am so fuming. Weber was NOT excluded I had it in my cart with discount. Wake up today and now it will not work! I was waiting until this morning as I had paypal funds coming in. We just did our backyard over (love it) for our girls and ourselves. Getting a new grill was not in the budget, we were going to clean up the old weber we have. I saw this deal and was going to do it for father's day.

I do not need anything else from there as we just re-did our house last summer. I am calling as soon as AJM opens. It says right on there ad with LS GRILLS. Sorry to rant I am just upset right now as I do not want to part with $250 as there are plenty of other things I would rather do with that money.

o

I will also ad I was always a fan of AJM. When we purchased our DCS range from AJM there was a rebate for 2 free dish drawers. I could not find an integrated model. AJM let me get 2 that were not part of the rebate no problem and took care of all the paper work.

This is such bad customer service, it is not the consumers fault that too many grills were bought with the promo. If you don't want to do the promotion don't do it! I am sure LS wasn't forcing them to.

o

Yep, totally lame and I'm out $250 earmarked for a Weber too. Had this done even before this post.
:-(
You've made me very sad AJ Madison, and Living Social for that matter.

o

You should still be able to cancel your voucher. You have 7 days from purchase to do so.

o

Just an FYI that using the Living Social voucher negated free shipping on the site, so I was charged $99. Still saved me an additional $151 on my new cooktop, but not as good a deal as I had hoped.

This post was edited by Wagmore on Tue, May 28, 13 at 15:34

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here