Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wall mounted commercial sprayer and farm sink

Posted by firemedic1198 (My Page) on
Mon, May 20, 13 at 12:14

For any interested in a way to use a wall mounted sprayer on an exterior wall, this was our workaround. Had a local metalworker make the stainless backsplash for behind the sink to mount the faucet to. All of the plumbing is still "inside" the house (no plumbing inside the wall).

The sprayer is a Krowne 17-109WL and the sink is a Whitehaus WH3018. Got the sink from bluebath.com (found them via Gardenweb). Can't remember exactly where we ordered the sprayer from.

You may notice that there is a height difference from the stainless backsplash and the countertops. My intent is to (eventually) make concrete countertops and I had the stainless made to that future height. The countertops a just laminate. The installer did put strips of solid surface countertop under the laminate along the edges of the sink to prolong the life of the countertops in a wet area. He wanted to make sure I knew that laminate countertops and an undermount farm sink don't match - which I understood. I figured once the countertop started to delaminate, that would prompt me to make the concrete countertops. He said with the addition of the solid-surface strips, it should last a long time.

I used clear silicone to seal around the sink.

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here