Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Is Deedles done?

Posted by may_flowers (My Page) on
Fri, May 9, 14 at 10:40

Deedles, last we saw you, you were near completion and then.....nothing. I think it's been well over a month since I saw you post. I bet you put your kitchen on hold and you've been out in the garden. ;)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Is Deedles done?

It is spring. Makes sense to me. :)

o

That's what I've been doing. I neglected my garden for the last two springs while doing remodeling projects. That little break gave me new enthusiasm for gardening though.

o

I was wondering about Deedles too. I was off the grid for a couple of weeks & thought I might have missed her reveal.

o

I know she didn't want to spoil her reveal by posting any photos pertaining to questions after her countertop problem. So let's hope that means it's been smooth sailing ever since.

o

Well Deedles, if you are reading this, and you are holding out for the big reveal, know that we are thinking of you and anticipating.

o

Deedles! Deedles! Deedles! Your fan base misses you!

o

Bump from an avid lurker!!

o

But no pressure. Seriously.

o

Kinda glad to see this, I assumed I'd missed it too, as I've been crazy busy for almost a month.

Happily waiting, with popcorn...

o

Deedles- are you keeping us in suspense forever?
Four- haven't seen you on the forum recently

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here