Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cefreeman_gw

Kitchen Gardens (MidAtlantic Plant Swap)

CEFreeman
9 years ago

Hi all!

Trying to blend this in with kitchens, I thought I'd mention to you DC/MD/VA/PA locals that the MidAtlantic Gardening Board Spring Plant swap is May 10th in Burtonsville. It's also the 10th year, which is pretty cool.

There are a lot of people bringing edibles this year. From herbs to many varieties or tomatoes, okra, etc.

It's a pot luck, so there's a nice time to sit and chat, and the hostess' gardens, ponds, and shade spots are incredible. I think she's hosted this for about 5 years now.

Here are the links to the Mid Atlantic Gardening Board, and the Haves, Wants, Food lists on the Exchanges page.

My gardens wouldn't be what they are today without these great people. Gardenweb has been a mainstay in my life since 2004, with my first board being this gardening one. If you are just starting a garden, or don't have anything to trade, bring chocolate a big dish to pass. Kids are welcome, as are nongardening spouses.

Imagine looking out your window at lovely sage, rosemary, bright red tomatoes, beautiful hosta, lots of geraniums, etc. If you don't have mountains or a lake, wouldn't a beautiful garden be the next best view!? :)

Everyone's welcome.