Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sararoseny

Kitchen Layout

sararoseny
10 years ago

Hi!

I've been enjoying this site for a while- especially the kithcne and appliances. I have a few questions about my kitchen layout.

I have tried to attach two pictures- not sure if both will attach. If not, I'll post the 2nd in another post.

We orginally designed our kitchen with both the range and the sink in the corners. The KD said that we would get the most useable cabinet space that way. However, my DH was not happy with having the windo on that wall not being centered. It didn't bother me, but he really wanted it centered. So we made a 2nd design with the sink in the center and window centered over it. Now DH says he doesn't care so much about the window because he noticed that the other window, above the eat-in booth, would also be off center and they would match up.

So... What do you think? What are the benefits of each design? I was leaning towards the corner design because it did feel like better use of space. However, the center sink did bring the sink much closer to the range and fridge.

Thanks for your help!
Sara

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz