Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
scrappy25

has anyone seen or installed a cabbinet door activated tapmaster?

scrappy25
9 years ago

sorry for the typo on the title.

Should be "Has anyone seen or installed a cabinet door activated tapmaster."

I was looking for a tapmaster that could be dual activated from both sides of a peninsula, and found the one that comes with cabinet door and footplate activation. I would rather have dual footplate activation or even better dual Euro rod activation, but those do not appear to be choices for purchase. The cabinet door activator seems a little precarious to me, I can envision accidentally pushing on it from the other side of the peninsula while the faucet was turned around for filling a cup, and getting water all over the sink. I do want the primary location of the tapmaster in front of the sink to have the footplate or the Euro rod.

I am planning a Kohler Stages 45 sink with two identical faucets but only one will be tapmaster activated. Hoping that we can easily acclimatize to which one is on the tapmaster and which one is not. Does anyone have a good idea for a tag or sticker of some sort for notification? I will get the tapmaster that can be locked on so that guests can operate each faucet as usual when they are in my home

This post was edited by scrappy25 on Sun, May 11, 14 at 8:35

Comments (2)