Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cabinet Makers in the Boston area?

Posted by beantownrenovator (My Page) on
Sun, May 26, 13 at 7:44

Just posted yesterday asking for brands of custom/semi-custom cabs and it seems to make sense to get recs of cabinet makers in New England. Would love your recs...

Thank you!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cabinet Makers in the Boston area?

Hi bar,
We used Faneuil Kitchen Cabinets; their phone # is (781) 740-8844. I highly recommend them. They do beautiful work and are a pleasure to work with at every step of the project. They are located in Hingham, however they travel beyond the south shore. My sister and DH's brother also used them with excellent results.
Best of luck with your new kitchen.
MJ

o

thanks mjocean. how do their prices compare to semi-custom lines? trying to figure out what route we should take.

o

Hi,
We did not price out semi-custom so I'm not sure. Hopefully someone who does know will respond to your post. I'm surprised you haven't received more responses to your inquiry, perhaps everyone is away this week-end. It certainly would be a good week-end to leave MA due to the weather.
Best of luck,
MJ

o

I also heard great things about Faneiul Cabinets. We decided to go semi-custom, but I remember that they came highly recommended.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here