Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Starmark Inset or Omega Dynasty Overlay

Posted by christine11999 (My Page) on
Wed, May 7, 14 at 6:47

Hi everyone, I'm starting my kitchen renovation and need to decide between Starmark Inset and Omega Dynasty overlay. Both painted white. The Omega Dynasty will save me about 15% but I'm not sure if that's worth it when we are spending so much on the renovation. I'm new to this site and kitchen renovations so any advice is appreciated!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Starmark Inset or Omega Dynasty Overlay

Why are you not comparing apples to apples with Dynasty inset?? Comparing dissimilar quotes doesn't help you at all. Which KD do you work best with? That counts for a LOT.

o

Bumping up to take place of dupe thread posted.

o

Hi holly springs. The Omega dynasty inset cabinets are comparable in price to the starmark but the drawer front is changed to a flat panel. I'm not a huge fan of that look so I ruled that out as an option.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here