Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Has anyone used Cambria Windermere?

Posted by southernmum (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 4, 13 at 23:46

I'm doing creamy white cabinets and a walnut island. I like the look of Windermere for the countertops. I'd love to see your kitchen if you've used Windermere -- it's so hard to really tell by the 12 x 12 square sample. Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Has anyone used Cambria Windermere?

Anyone?

o

I'm using a granite but the Cambria is beautiful. Have you maybe done a google search of pics using Cambria Windermere? That would probably be a good place to start. Also your counter fabricator may have some pics of installs that were completed by them using that particular material. Good luck with your search!

o

Using a Google search with "gardenweb Cambria Windermere", there are several links returned.

The link below is to DreamItCanBe's reveal that has a couple photos.

HTH,
tmy

Here is a link that might be useful: DreamItCanBe's reno

o

thanks for the link, tmy. I've googled it, but in some photos it looks more tan than I want for my white cabinets. Just hoping someone here from GW might have used it so I could see their kitchen.

o

My neighbor used Windemere in her kitchen with stained cabinetry and it looks great but i don't have a picture of it. I did find a couple picture on google images for you. Sorry if I am breaking any rules by posting them and not crediting anyone.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

o

We used Cambria Windermere in our kitchen remodel last year, and we absolutely love it. Since taking these pictures, we've added a beveled subway tile backsplash. You will love the Windermere.

o

Southernmum- just posted on your radon post too- what did you go with? Do you have pictures? Our cabinets are dark but we are wondering about the cambria windmere too.

o

Hey - just saw this post. Miruca, I used Windermere. Can't wait until it's installed!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here