Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

SS replacement for Kohler Brookfield kitchen sink?

Posted by got2scoot (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 2, 13 at 23:15

I want to replace my Kohler Brookfield undermount cast iron sink (K-5942) with a stainless steel sink. The granite countertop was cut to match the curve of the back of the sink. Do you know of a stainless steel sink that would fit? I'd hate to have to get a new granite countertop. The sink size is 33 x 22 inches.

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: SS replacement for Kohler Brookfield kitchen sink?

I checked and could not find a stainless steel version of the Brookfield on Kohler's site. You will probably end up having to go with a top mount sink. Maybe something like Kohler's low profile Vault will work?

I'd suggest that you call Kohler and see what they have to say.


 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here