Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
islanddevil

Anyone remember thread that mentioned book about decisionchoices?

islanddevil
11 years ago

I know. This is very vague. I don;t even remember the thread title or what it was about exactly, other than the OP was feeling down about something. Others expressed agreement and or offered words of comfort and support.
Someone posted about how having more choices doesn't necessarily make us happy and can actually be stressful.

I'm paraphrasing BIG TIME here, so please forgive me, but they also mentioned a good book that delved into that. Does anyone remember the thread or the book?

As someone who's back and forth with a decision to expand or not, will it be worth it, worth the expense, change how I'll cook, live, etc? Just because I can afford it, should I? So I'd really like to check out that book.

I've only recently gotten my GW account working so that I can clip threads and receive emails and this is one I didn't capture. It doesn't seem that long ago, but I've pages back probably 50 pages and no threads rang a bell. The OP didn't mention the book, it was one of the contributors. it had a lot of posts so I'm hoping some one can direct me to it??

Thank you!

This post was edited by island on Sat, Apr 20, 13 at 23:12

Comments (3)