Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
kichen upgrade so far

Posted by madsic (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 26, 13 at 22:31

Just some pics of b4 and after of the cabinets granite should be coming in about a week or so

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: kichen upgrade so far

After.Also chose a Sienna Bordeaux granite the slab is great

This post was edited by madsic on Fri, Apr 26, 13 at 22:45

o

Looks lovely! So warm and inviting!! Good job!

o

Gorgeous, Madsic. I love small kitchens wrapped in rich woods. It's going to feel wonderful to be in there. Looking forward to seeing it with the counter.

o

Glad you got rid of the soffit? What kind of counter and lighting are you putting in. RIght now you need something to lighten the space up, it feels a bit dark and cramped.

o

I'm putting in sienna bordeux granite and highhats lighting I'm going to open up the existing galley window between the kitchen and Dr will let in lots of light.

o

It is lovely! Very warm and inviting. I am anxious to see it when you get your granite installed.

o

What warm, rich looking cabinets! Very nice so far!

o

Thank looks great! I love the color of your cabinets! Can you tell me what color they are? They are so pretty!

o

The color is a medium red cherry. I thought the dark cherry was to dark hopes that helps

o

Decided to open up the wall and have a big galley windown open up to Dr since I couldn't knock the whole wall down

o

Countertops are in I think it came out great what you think sienna Bordeaux granite

o

More

o

Another

o

So lovely! The granite is beautiful with your gorgeous wood. Congratulations on the great progress so far. Looking forward to your finished pictures!

o

It's looking great! Your granite is gorgeous!! Congrats on the new kitchen!

o

Thank you the question is now what backsplash. I was thinking of a cream stone tile with glass.accents

o

I have a very similar granite.....we used sonoma limestone tile in olive (its a sort of grayish greenish)P1010618
P1010608
P1010608

o

Love the stone I would go a different color for my cabinets though but I'm leaning towards stone I think or travertine

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here