Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
catwat_gw

Does anybody have Diamond Kitchen Cabinets?

catwat
15 years ago

I am closing in on a long search for budget-friendly kitchen cabinets that are also of good quality and I'm leaning toward a white beadboard painted maple cabinet from Diamond, through a small, local vendor (not Lowes - we've looked at many cabinets at places like Lowe's, Consumer's and HD, but like the personalized, more direct customer service of a small "mom & pop" company).Though I've heard Consumer Reports rated Diamond well, I can't seem to find that review on the CR website. I'd like to hear from anyone with Diamond cabinets regarding their quality, durability, customer service, overall appearance, etc. We've been quoted a price of $6100 for a 8x10 L-shaped kitchen with a few "upgrades," such as a corner "super-susan," some roll out shelves, one glass door, and cherry crown and under cabinet molding. Thanks for any feedback!

Comments (6)

• pebbles81
    15 years ago

Hi there!

I will. I bought the Wittenberg door painted white Diamond Cabinets from Lowes.
    I priced them out in several places locally, but Lowes was cheapest, and we had a really nice designer working with us there.

I can't speak to quality since they are not installed yet, but I have seen them installed, and I have really liked how they looked and felt.

Here's a blogger who used them too

http://houseobsession.wordpress.com/2008/07/13/the-big-kitchen-reveal/

• karena_2009
    15 years ago

Good information; I especially liked the link to the blogger who found a vintage farmhouse sink for $75 on craigslist. Very cool.

• happy8765
    9 years ago

I'm now looking into purchasing diamond cabinets. Any advice on the quality of these cabinets

• Dawn_At_MasterBrand
    9 years ago

Great choice! Diamond is part of the MasterBrand family of cabinets and shares its long history of producing quality cabinetry. Please visit our website http://www.diamondcabinets.com/ for more information. Or I would be happy to answer your questions.

• bg_vany
    5 years ago

This are the worst cabinets! Save your time and money and buy something else. We got ours form Lowes. They came with uneven doors and drawers fronts. A person came to fix them. The finish didn't last 5 years. I am extremely disappointed.