Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
renorman_gw

Finished White Kitchen

renorman
11 years ago

I've been a lurker more than a poster but I am very grateful for all of the ideas and things I have learned from all of you. I don't know how I would have gotten through my backsplash mess with out you but, after 3 times we finally got it right! Here are a few details:

Wolf cooktop with griddle

Wolf Double Ovens

Sub-Zero Fridge

Sharp Microwave Drawer

Miele Dishwasher

White Custom Cabinets

Soapstone

Island-Super White/Vermont White

Shaw Sink

Hardware-Top Knobs

Backsplash-Ann Sacks Beveled Carrara Honed Tile

(I've tried and tried to get these pictures to post but I still can't get it)! Thanks for everything!

Here is a link that might be useful: Finished Kitchen

Comments (26)

• dodge59
    11 years ago

Here ya go!
    To do this, click on your picture, then click share at the top, then right click the URL that shows "Having Trouble", and then left click copy.

With more than one picture, it is easier to copy and paste the URL to note pad, then double space in note pad and then copy and paste the next one----and so on, then copy and paste each one to right where you typed in your post on GW, be sure to leave a space or 2 between each URL that you paste.

Gary

• Madeline616
    11 years ago

Gorgeous, Renorman! Was looking fwd to seeing how the replacement backsplash turned out. It's gorgeous, sophisticated, classic :)

• Ilene Perl
    11 years ago

Your kitchen is beautiful!

• SparklingWater
    11 years ago

Ahh, perfection! I also very much like the tile. Great taste.

• Liz
    11 years ago

Beautiful Kitchen!! Love the white kitchen with a nice rich floor!

• Susied3
    11 years ago

Beautiful kitchen! Love your lights, island top, backsplash, and that fireplace, ooohh, I could really relax in that space!

You did a fantastic job

• cat_mom
    11 years ago

Ditto--beautiful kitchen!

• flwrs_n_co
    11 years ago

Gorgeous--everything is stunning! Enjoy!

• anrol
    11 years ago

Beautiful!

• cakelly1226
    11 years ago

Love! Favorite part are those gorgeous pendants!!!

• maggieq
    11 years ago

Gorgeous! Can you provide approximate dimensions of your island.....working with cabinet person right now on something very similiar. Thanks and enjoy your new digs!

• decordummy_gw
    11 years ago

Love it! Your kitchen is beautiful, and I hope you enjoy it for a long time.

It's everything that I want - white cabinets, dark counters, marble BS, wood floor....I just pray that some day similar elements will work in my tiny kitchen.

• owataqt
    11 years ago

Omg...soooo beautiful..love it... I want your kitchen...
    Huggles

• SaraKat
    11 years ago

It looks fantastic. That island stone is my favorite. Love it great job all around!

• Debbi Branka
    11 years ago

This is beautiful! I love everything about it! Especially love the backsplash!!

• Bunny
    11 years ago

Such a beautiful kitchen! I love both countertops and the herringbone behind your range.

• Mom23Es
    11 years ago

I love it! I would love to see even more pictures, especially of that beautiful vermont white. We have two slabs tagged right now. :)

• carybk
    11 years ago

Looks great. I think your BS turned out very well with the island.

• cardamon
    11 years ago

Your kitchen is beautiful. Thanks for posting. There have been some pretty kitchens on here lately and yours is one of my favorites. It must be a nice feeling waking up to that and then turning off the light at night knowing it will be there in the morning! Great job.

• nini804
    11 years ago

How lovely!! Your bs is gorgeous and I love the detail in your glass front cabs. You must be so happy!

• dragonfly08
    11 years ago

Beautiful!! Your glass cabinet fronts are gorgeous. I cannot imagine how amazing that island top must look in person! Don't you want to run your hands over it all day long?

• catlover5
    11 years ago

Absolutely lovely kitchen! Thanks for sharing.

• peonybush
    11 years ago

So beautiful. I love everything about it.
    Thanks for sharing.

• modern_mom35
    11 years ago

Gorgeous! Questions - what is the size of your island and, accordingly, whatnare the size of your pendants (this is my current obsession).

• sanjuangirl
    11 years ago

Wow! Very beautiful indeed, but just a flash of the leg, I think we need more pictures of this stunning kitchen. I love the "x" glass, the fireplace is such a fabulous touch and will be so warm and inviting. The SW is gorgeous, as is the floor, the cabinetry, basically everything! The pillar at the beginning of the cabinet run is genius. I love the varying heights of the cabinets. All in all, absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations and enjoy! Please post some more photos and tell us about the fabulous island and it's shape.

• michoumonster
    11 years ago

Wow! beautiful kitchen! can you tell me about your pendant lights? they are really unique!

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH