Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Finished White Kitchen

Posted by renorman (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 27, 12 at 21:49

I've been a lurker more than a poster but I am very grateful for all of the ideas and things I have learned from all of you. I don't know how I would have gotten through my backsplash mess with out you but, after 3 times we finally got it right! Here are a few details:

Wolf cooktop with griddle
Wolf Double Ovens
Sub-Zero Fridge
Sharp Microwave Drawer
Miele Dishwasher
White Custom Cabinets
Soapstone
Island-Super White/Vermont White
Shaw Sink
Hardware-Top Knobs
Backsplash-Ann Sacks Beveled Carrara Honed Tile

(I've tried and tried to get these pictures to post but I still can't get it)! Thanks for everything!

Here is a link that might be useful: Finished Kitchen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: test

Here ya go!
To do this, click on your picture, then click share at the top, then right click the URL that shows "Having Trouble", and then left click copy.

With more than one picture, it is easier to copy and paste the URL to note pad, then double space in note pad and then copy and paste the next one----and so on, then copy and paste each one to right where you typed in your post on GW, be sure to leave a space or 2 between each URL that you paste.

Gary

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

o
RE: Finished White Kitchen

Gorgeous, Renorman! Was looking fwd to seeing how the replacement backsplash turned out. It's gorgeous, sophisticated, classic :)

o

Your kitchen is beautiful!

o

Ahh, perfection! I also very much like the tile. Great taste.

o

Beautiful Kitchen!! Love the white kitchen with a nice rich floor!

o

Beautiful kitchen! Love your lights, island top, backsplash, and that fireplace, ooohh, I could really relax in that space!

You did a fantastic job

o

Ditto--beautiful kitchen!

o

Gorgeous--everything is stunning! Enjoy!

o

Beautiful!

o

Love! Favorite part are those gorgeous pendants!!!

o

Gorgeous! Can you provide approximate dimensions of your island.....working with cabinet person right now on something very similiar. Thanks and enjoy your new digs!

o

Love it! Your kitchen is beautiful, and I hope you enjoy it for a long time.

It's everything that I want - white cabinets, dark counters, marble BS, wood floor....I just pray that some day similar elements will work in my tiny kitchen.

o

Omg...soooo beautiful..love it... I want your kitchen...
Huggles

o

It looks fantastic. That island stone is my favorite. Love it great job all around!

o

This is beautiful! I love everything about it! Especially love the backsplash!!

o

Such a beautiful kitchen! I love both countertops and the herringbone behind your range.

o

I love it! I would love to see even more pictures, especially of that beautiful vermont white. We have two slabs tagged right now. :)

o

Looks great. I think your BS turned out very well with the island.

o

Your kitchen is beautiful. Thanks for posting. There have been some pretty kitchens on here lately and yours is one of my favorites. It must be a nice feeling waking up to that and then turning off the light at night knowing it will be there in the morning! Great job.

o

How lovely!! Your bs is gorgeous and I love the detail in your glass front cabs. You must be so happy!

o

Beautiful!! Your glass cabinet fronts are gorgeous. I cannot imagine how amazing that island top must look in person! Don't you want to run your hands over it all day long?

o

Absolutely lovely kitchen! Thanks for sharing.

o

So beautiful. I love everything about it.
Thanks for sharing.

o

Gorgeous! Questions - what is the size of your island and, accordingly, whatnare the size of your pendants (this is my current obsession).

o

Wow! Very beautiful indeed, but just a flash of the leg, I think we need more pictures of this stunning kitchen. I love the "x" glass, the fireplace is such a fabulous touch and will be so warm and inviting. The SW is gorgeous, as is the floor, the cabinetry, basically everything! The pillar at the beginning of the cabinet run is genius. I love the varying heights of the cabinets. All in all, absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations and enjoy! Please post some more photos and tell us about the fabulous island and it's shape.

o

Wow! beautiful kitchen! can you tell me about your pendant lights? they are really unique!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here