Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pulls are on

Posted by Whit461 (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 7, 13 at 21:37

Thanks to all your advices, we did a lot this weekend including getting our Princetonian pulls installed. Need a few more, but we are SO HAPPY with how they turned out. What do you think?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pulls are on

And more

o

Next

o

Looks great. I love the long ones you used on the peninsula. What's going on the corner cabs?

o

Lovely!

o

Very nice!

o

They look wonderful, but then, I may be a little biased :-)

o

they look awesome! great choice!

o

Wow! They worked out! I'm so glad you like them, and they look great!

o

We were going to put knobs on the corner cabs, but these pulls worked SO WELL I will be ordering some more today.

Thanks Breezy, they are great.

o

One thing I love about these handles is that I can open a drawer with a crooked pinkie if all the other fingers are covered in cookie dough or holding a can of tuna. Highly functional. And so pretty too.

Love the refrigerator run in your kitchen!

o

Your handles look great and will be easy to use in your beautiful kitchen.

Just don't over-use that pinkie pulling heavy drawers - you don't want to injure your tendons... (Guilty as charged - but so far, I haven't had any injuries but have seen others who have done so)

o

Those pulls look fabulous!

o

Love them.
I too got my pulls put on this weekend. I did mine all horizontal like breezy.
Nephew cabinet maker gave me a bit of kidding grief about being abnormal way of doing them. BUT in the end admitted he really liked it especially in the galley.

o

Thanks, a2gemini, for the heads-up about pinkie-pulling. I'll try to be more ergonomically responsible!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here