Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Never thought I'd be this excited for my potfiller!

Posted by aokat15 (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 20, 12 at 21:32

My potfiller was FINALLY installed today!! It's only been about a year since I've had the potfiller on site... long story short the finish line has been a very slow slow process with our contractor... but we got some work done today including the potfiller and I couldn't stop looking at it all afternoon! Just wanted to share with the few people out there that can relate!

Here is a link that might be useful: Other pics of the kitchen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Never thought I'd be this excited for my potfiller!

Of course you're excited about your potfiller! I'm excited about it and it's not even mine! lol

Your kitchen is just beautiful and your new potfiller looks fabulous! I'm so sorry it took a whole year to get it in your kitchen. I'm sure there is a story there.

o

Your kitchen is beautiful. Love the counters, cabs and ur potfiller! Those pendant lights are dreamy! What brand are they?

o

Are you filling everything in sight with it?

It looks great!

o

How exciting. And your pot is ready to go to make something tomorrow and try out your new pot filler. I would love to see one in action.

Love your kitchen, the lights, the hardware, especially the countertop---what is it?

Just beautiful.

o

Aokat15, yours is one of the first white kitchen pics I saw on GW that tempted me to sell my house and buy one that just begs for a similar style kitchen!

Congrat on your potfiller!

o

Thanks all!! Bee - I have been filling everything up in sight!! :)

Michelle - the pendant lights over the island are hudson valley as are the schoolhouse semi-flushmounts - I believe the pendants were the pelham collection.

Red-lover - my counters are Donna Sandra Marble - but it's very close to the Super White granite that I've seen others have on here.

Thanks again!

o

aokat--I wanted to point out one thing to you. If you are not using it all the time, (you know, when the initial thrill wears off) and you want to empty the stale water in the line, just fill a couple of pitchers with the water and use it to water your flowers outside. I did that with mine every day to water the plants on the deck. (I hated using the outside hose because it got water all over the place). It was a great way to know that I had water that wasn't sitting in the pipes for a long time between uses.

Also, one thing I was insanely crazy about was to get in the habit of NEVER walking away while it was running. Even if it was "just to grab the phone". Turn it off if you have to leave it. You never want to make a mistake with it.

Enjoy!!!

Bee

o

Thanks, Bee! That's a great idea! I also used it last night to fill up my brita and it was so easy and quick! Great advice about not keeping the water in the line.

o

Oh, wait, I didn't mean to empty the line, more like flushing out the old water that has been sitting in there since last use. Sorry.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here