Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sparkier73

Kitchen Resource Direct

sparkier73
11 years ago

Okay... going out on a limb here maybe a little bit. We are redoing the kitchen. Got a quote locally for cabs, good quality, Shaker, painted off-white. It was a budget buster. So looked online and checked GW forums. Found a reference to Kitchen Resource Direct and checked them out. I must say... so far everything has been top notch. I ordered door samples ($25 - refundable when returned within 21 days. Already returned, already refunded!). The door samples arrived within a week of ordering. Worked with one of their designers (no charge) to lay out my kitchen. A multitude of changes and back and forth emails. My designer (Brian) was prompt with replies and never seem agitated at my frequent requests for info and layout changes. They beat our local quote by $9000! (and free shipping). You read that right! So we ordered. 100% made in USA, plywood boxes. I feel quite confident we made a good decision, but I will let you know once the cabs arrive. My impression is that this is a fairly new company eager to offer great customer service, but I really don't know. We shall see. Please - if your have a nightmare story re: KRD - don't tell me. Let me live in bliss for a few more weeks. Anyway - thought I'd pass this on for anyone trying to get a good kitchen but stay within budget. And trust me - if the cabs arrive and they are nasty I'll post pics. Either way, I'll post pics.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Trish Takacs Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars36 Reviews
Award Winning & Highly Skilled Kitchen & Bath Designer in Columbus