Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Design Help - Wolf Cooking Appliances

Posted by capmeo (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 13, 13 at 19:28

I am remodeling my kitchen and decided on Wolf for my built-in oven, microwave and steam oven. My dilemma is placement of each appliance. Looking at the Wolf 30" Oven L series - 24" Convection Microwave and 24" Steam Oven.

Initially I was going to purchase single built in oven and stack the microwave underneath and steam oven on top; a three stack design. However, I am not sure if the microwave would be high enough for comfortable use in that design.

Now I am considering a double 30" Built-In Wolf L series and would place the Steam Oven and Microwave next to the double oven. The steam oven would be stacked on top of the microwave.

Anyone have experience with this design? I'm open to other options, including a microwave drawer.

Any help is appreciated - Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Design Help - Wolf Cooking Appliances

I have the double L series on one wall and a microwave drawer in the island. Love both of them. I do not know much about the steam oven.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here