Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Backsplash suggestions with Super White quartzite countertops

Posted by mpk_13 (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 25, 13 at 19:17

Hi All -

We just instaled our Super White quartzite countertops. Our cabinets are white shaker so I'm leaning towards a white backsplash. I thought I found the perfect one that adds a bit of texture and interest but my husband isn't crazy about it. We like the look of glass tile, maybe in the herringbone pattern but not sure if that would be too busy.

Any suggestions? I'd like to keep it on the whiter side since our counter top is mostly grey.

Thanks for any ideas!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Backsplash suggestions with Super White quartzite countertops

First, welcome to the Super White Club. It is gorgeous.

Where is the bs going? It seems that you have mostly windows. Are you talking about the part under the window, and behind the range? Or is there more that we don't see?

Personally, I like a ss sheet behind the range up to the hood, and some sort of white tile in an interesting shape. Hmmm, you know, like arabesques....lol. Well, you know I was going to say that.

Have you thought about just getting more SW run vertically and and having that be your bs?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here