Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
All frig/freeze pics. Need help finding pulls to match.

Posted by Peke (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 21, 13 at 19:15

Hi all, I have two cabinets installed. Cabinet doors are being stained. All refrigerator and all freezer are working well. Dishwasher is not installed in the second cabinet yet.

I don't know how to post pictures all at once so I will post one at a time.

Frigidaire all-freezer and all-refrigerator is next to my 28 year old GE refrigerator. Still working well...ice maker works too. It just doesn't look good after all the moving around when DH was in military.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: All frig/freeze pics. Need help finding pulls to match.

Here is a side view of the handle.

I need help finding a drawer pull to match it. Nickel or stainless steel...satin or brushed. I have spent all day yesterday and today looking for a pull in my price range....around $8-10.00.

I will also post more pics of the pantry and dishwasher cabinets so you can see the stain color. Thank you for any advice. Peke

o

This is the pantry cabinet and dishwasher cabinet.

o

This is my cookbook cabinet...doors not on yet. I will probably put other things in there too. I do not have that many cookbooks. 😊

o

I found this one pull, but it only comes in the 5" size. I found it at Lowe's. L.G. Sourcing made it, but I couldn't find any more sizes. Has anyone seen a pull close to this one?

I don't care for the ends sticking out. They will snag on pockets. I do like the arch though. The underside is rounded where your fingers go. No sharp angles.

My largest drawers are 36" wide so I think I need a larger pull on those.
Thank you for any suggestions. Peke

o

I know there are arched ones somewhere, I've just seen too much to know where!

These princetonian pulls are popular here and similar style.

Here is a link that might be useful: Princetonian pulls

o

The arched pull reminds me somewhat of badgergal's great pulls. Hers are Greenwich pulls by Hickory Hardware. You can see them in her reveal linked below:

Here is a link that might be useful: re-reveal curvy natural cherry kitchen (tons of pics)

o

Thank you. I think badgergal's are exactly like my frig and dishwasher handles. Now to see if I can afford them.....

I also fell in love with this cup pull. I don't know where I would put them though

I don't know what style of kitchen I have. Maybe they could go in the bathroom

Peke.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here