Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where did you mount your apron front sink?

Posted by katy-lou (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 30, 13 at 19:14

Flush with counter top edge? Flush with cabs? Somewhere in between?

Right now we are looking at having the front flush with counter top edge (1.25" overhang from cabinet face frames - inset cabinets)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where did you mount your apron front sink?

Mine will stick out a bit. My counters aren't in, but the sink won't be flush with anything.

o

I don't have one personally. I am a KD and set all of mine 2" proud of the cabinet box. This sets it out about an inch past the cabinet doors. I usually round of the corners of the counter to finish the look.

o

robbcs3 - could you post pictures of this? I'm actually interested in the same question. I plan to pull my apron front SS sink forward, but I wasn't sure how much, and how best to do the counter. Thanks!

o

Belle foret 2"
 photo 315.jpg

Kohler 2 1/4"
 photo 324.jpg

photo 421.jpg

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here