Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
shiloh cabinet dealer for NYC?

Posted by KayNY (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 28, 14 at 18:55

Hi All:
I am a newish and very appreciative member. Here is the situation: we would like Shiloh cabinets (because we want inset and they seem to be the cheapest). However they emailed us with the name of a westchester dealer. We have an NYC kitchen and really only need a minimal amount of cabinetry. Anyone dealt with a good dealer near here? We also don't mind doing it with someone online if they are nice and don't charge a tremendous markup. Thank you very much!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: shiloh cabinet dealer for NYC?

We are in Dutchess County, so I don't think that helps. (we just had the beaded inset polar white cabinets installed from Shiloh).

o

Also tried getting dealers via Shiloh website. The names they sent me were not the nearest, or best (I visited all 3 places they sent me).

What worked for me is - I googled "shiloh cabinets" and then the names of large cities & suburbs around me.

Am waiting for delivery of my Aspen, beaded inset, polar whites.

Good luck.

o

i had the same issue. donna from westchester kitchens was actually very nice to deal with though we didn't go with them. Also, AJ at selective kitchens in NJ was great. but we ended up not going with shiloh.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here